[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Had a really rough night with Kirsty last night, must have had at least 10 seizures.... Really scares me when its nights like that. And I hate having to give her rectal diazepam but it just got so necessary.<br/> <br/> Sorry for the winge, but she doesnt much like talking about it, and I felt I h...
I'd care forever, I love Kirsty that much... having the extra money would be very useful though

Clive
I had thought about complaining, but thought they would not allow me any benefit if I did... its a worry time, since giving up work we've been VERY strapped for cash.

Clive
<t>Hi, Im Clive, Ive been caring for my girlfriend for the past 6 years, but in the last month her seizures have become so bad Ive given up work to care for her full time. I love her so much dont get me wrong, there are times when it just really gets me down. <br/> <br/> We both enjoy fishing so to ...
<t>Hi, Im Clive, Ive been caring for my girlfriend for the past 6 years, but in the last month her seizures have become so bad Ive given up work to care for her full time. I love her so much dont get me wrong, there are times when it just really gets me down.<br/> <br/> We both enjoy fishing so to r...
The person I care for has uncontrolled Epilepsy, I too am epileptic but have been controlled many years.

Feel free to contact me anytime.

Clive