[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
thank you for your help
i hope i am in the right section for this? Recently my mum saw an advert for this gadget called Happy feet, it is supposed to increase blood flow and muscle tone but without pain, Sounds ideal for some one who is sitting for long periods, i could not find out much about it or clinical trials, after ...
My dad's was set up via a solicitor. He couldn't have managed it himself and, handing over to a professional was a means of cutting through family conflict. Perhaps someone else could offer the DIY experience? My problem is the cost can some one advise please i do not have any idea how to go about ...
<t>Thank you for the welcome, <br/> Mum refuses point blank to have a tv in her bedroom but she does have a laptop and could watch things on there, but she only goes on it for "spider solitaire" The one downstairs has more use eBay Amazon and Facebook and is used for research if she wants to prove a...
hi I am Cinders, a Berkshire lady and I care for my mum. At 84 she came to live with myself and 2 of my 4 children still at home. So far so good it is working out well, despite her taking control of tv remote! Its early days yet she has been living here 3 months, we have had lots of fun but i always...