[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks no1mum and susieq, I might try posting it again tomorrow if I get the chance.

By the way, why was the site changed, it seemed fine to me and I preferred the look etc of the old site.
I have just written out a long post and clicked the preview which worked but when I clicked on submit nothing happened! I tried this a number of times and nothing! So I have written out my post to try again another time. Just wondering why it wont post (and if this one will!!!)
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/gr ... law-158772

This is what happened in my town a few years ago, not saying the same would happen if your mum drove but if you think she's not safe then better her not driving than potentially causing an accident.
Thanks bb, I only thought of googling this after I wrote my last post, doh! Image
<t>Thanks for your replies Pennie and bowlingbun, I will read the factsheet when I've got a bit more time to take it in. Regarding LPA, no we haven't got it, have been trying to for months but things with mum kept changing and we didn't manage to do it. My brother printed off the forms but we now ne...
<t>So after about four months in hospital my mum was transferred to a care home on Monday. We didn't have much say about where she went, we were hassled by the hospital assessment team to look at a couple of places and my brother and I briefly viewed this one last week. I was concerned as it had had...
Thanks folks! Yes, I'm quite amazed at how tough my mum has been, seeing as she now looks quite frail. Two years ago she didn't look late 70s more like late 60s but all this has made her look old http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif Maybe her previous good health is now working to her advanta...
An update for anyone interested. Mum recovered from the UTI and towards end of January she was assessed that she was well enough to go into a care home for six weeks until she could be further assessed to see if she was well enough to come home. She was in the home just two nights when she had a fal...
Latest is mum is back in main hospital with a UTI causing confusion and agitation. Not nice to see her like this but hopefully the anti-biotics and drip she's on will do the trick.
<t>I didn't know where to post this so thought this was as good a place as any. Mum is still in the mental health unit, she has been taken across to the main hospital and back quite a number of times in the last four or five days. The latest is she is in the main hospital and due to go back to the u...