[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
To post a url you do this link_word Which looks like this Carers UK Forum Index I've inserted a blank space (after the =) so you can see the full layout. Carers UK Forum Index Before you post click on "Preview" and make sure it looks as you want it. Some message boards will not let you post links an...
<t>Talking to my Dad today and he decided that we should look ahead (just encase) we have been advised that he should appoint a "power of attorney".<br/> <br/> He wants to appoint me, so I had a look on the internet and it comes up with a two versions.<br/> <br/> Lasting power of attorney (LPA) or E...
Just checked my bank and my Income support went down from £37.50 to £35.15 - that might be just for one week tho. CA = £53.10 = + £2.55 IS = £35.15 = - £2.55 At the moment I'm no better off. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif It was just for one week (£37.50) now it go...
Just checked my bank and my Income support went down from £37.50 to £35.15 - that might be just for one week tho.

CA = £53.10 = + £2.55
IS = £35.15 = - £2.55

At the moment I'm no better off. Image
CA - Carers allowance
IS - Income Support
H/B - Housing Benefit
C/T - Council Tax

Poor Man - Me Image
2008-9 Income Support calculation: personal allowance (single rate, aged 25 or over): £60.50 carer premium: £27.75 Total = 88.25 less Carer's Allowance £50.55 = 37.70 Income Support 2009-10 Income Support calculation: personal allowance (single rate, aged 25 or over): £64.30 carer premi...
If I earn £95, it'll affect my CA & IS & H/B & C/T, in short it not worth considering as I would only be £20 better off for working 16hrs p/w + 35hrs caring.
to late it`s all gone to a worthy cause = me overdraft

Mine going into my electricity pre payment meter Image
Mine went in today Image so keep a look out (no letter from DWP to say it was going in tho)
Looks like my carers premium will be affected as it comes under income support.