Hi Jenny, there are quite a few videos on yutube on the best way to bathe cats - this is one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0DlV8mZTd8. but there are lots of others to check out. Lots of members on the Pet Forum I subscribe to use special cat wet wipes for 'accidents' such as you describe and repo...
Hi Jane Personally I can't be of much use to you except to offer the following link https://www.facebook.com/Help-Vega-baja-124711764267465/?fref=tag Help Vega Baja is a charity in Spain providing support and advice to ex-pats - a previous Carers UK forum Member who lives in Spain works for the char...
Skinless chicken breast thinly sliced, fried with a little oil or Frylight - when nearly cooked through stir in a couple of spoonfuls of pesto (green or red), cover and finish cooking - serve with a large salad or new potatoes and green beans.
I think that long term rehab in hospital has probably gone the way of the old fashioned Matron who ran the hospital with a fist of iron ! - Both sadly missed :(
Hello Anna and welcome to the forum.

I have merged your posts so that replies to your posts are all in one place :D
Hi Aneil

Might I suggest that you contact Shelter ? I'm sure that there are a lot of family carers who find themselves in a similar position to yourself and they've probably come up against this before and will have advice for you on the possible homeless aspect of your situation.
My dad died in March and my mum is left after 60 years of marriage and dementia for five years. I am currently supporting her and have given up work so I can be around more. Don't mind doing that but really struggle with her and memory problems. I know it's not her fault totally but she won't accep...
Jenny those wire cloches are still available - you can usually find them in those old fashioned hardware shops :D My problem at the moment is maggots - ugh ! We have to recycle virtually everything here, and I've just put my bins out for collection tomorrow morning - when I opened the food waste cad...
One way to avoid them getting a hold in your home is to keep all fruit and vegetables in the fridge and make sure any peelings are wrapped before being put in the bin.!