[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Old topic locked for usual reasons
old topic locked for usual reasons
I've just re-checked the criteria regarding Carers Allowance and it does specify "earned" income - i.e. wages from paid employment. I would have thought that a test and trace payment shouldn't count - in the same way that any other unearned income doesn't count when claiming CA: for example a lotter...
Do either of your parents claim Attendance Allowance ?

When I cared for my Mum she was claiming AA and, basically, used to give it to me towards maintaining my car (mainly used for her benefit) and for petrol.
old thread locked usual reasons
In our area booster jabs are being done at a local community hub although the initial jabs (1 & 2) were done at GP surgeries soit's quite likely that your booster will be at a different location. You should expect to be called/advised 6 months after your 2nd jab. (Mine was early April so I expect to...
very old thread locked for usual reasons
Confirm never resolved - I've just got used to logging in afresh every day now !

(Ayjay I suspect that the forum is overdue an upgrade soon and that this, with a couple of other "niggles" will be sorted out then - at least I hope so :roll: )
I think it's far too early to be able to say George - it's going to take a few days for his plans to be made clear and, even then. there are going to be questions raised before Parliament votes on his proposals and they become (or not !) law. It does seem likely that his proposals will reflect, in ...
I think it's far too early to be able to say George - it's going to take a few days for his plans to be made clear and, even then. there are going to be questions raised before Parliament votes on his proposals and they become (or not !) law. It does seem likely that his proposals will reflect, in s...