[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
QI/QI XL - love the banter, always good for a laugh
Mama Mia - feel good factor
Star Trek Deep Space Nine - pure escapism (and to my mind the best of all the Star Trek series !)
I've highlighted your posts to Michael
I've had a horrible day. The sewerage problem has returned in the garage. Couldn't believe it after thinking it was all sorted in April/May. Cried. How ridiculous is that. I really felt I needed hubby as he was pre Dementia. So, am in the process of getting it sorted. Part of the garage floor will ...
The threshold for this year (2020 - 2021) went up to £128 per week in April.

https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advic ... -allowance
(scroll down to "You don't earn over £128 per week")
I also volunteer at a local hospice charity shop and we haven't re-opened yet - looks like being the week after next. Personally I'm looking forward to going back as I really do miss the social interaction - I live on my own and my volunteering helps to give structure to my week. Under normal circum...
As we had three topics all posted within 1 hour of each other we have merged them into one to avoid confusion
old topic attracting spam

Old post attracting spam
Unlocked as OP has an update to her original post :)
topic being spam bombed !