[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Understandably this online shopping is going to be very hit and miss for some time to come. Shame we cannot turn the clock back and see Milk men doing their Daily rounds with the basics., I am over 70 so really do not want to go out early mornings and stand shivering in a queue. I look after my dis...
My Mother was taking Aricept (Donepezil) for Alzheimers. It is usually taken at night but we found that she didn't sleep well - kept having nightmares; disturbed sleep is one of the side effects. After I found a Canadian study online that said it could be taken in the morning instead we talked to he...
Two things that do concern me regarding food supplies: 1) Do you realise just how much of our fresh veg and fruit comes from overseas ? Strawberries from Spain; blueberries from Chile; green beans from Gambia are a few that spring to mind - just check the labels. How soon before they begin to be in ...
Hi Sajehar - nice to "see" you back :D Yes, it was a willow - Salix caprea pendula Kilmarnock or dwarf weeping willow, grows to about 4' tall. Quite a few gardens round here have them as a centrepiece in their front gardens; I've been thinking of getting one for my back garden as I've already got a ...
This has been elsewhere in this section of the forum Yes, Carers UK are aware of the problem and are making representation to the government for "rules" to be clearer. When BJ announced what we could and couldn't do at the beginning of the week he said that we could leave home for Under the restrict...
I'm assuming that you are referring to a card that would identify you as caring for a friend/relative in an unpaid, non-professional capacity ? (If you are employed in the care sector then your employer should provide you with ID). As Bill says, in the main, there is no nationally recognised ID card...
There are a number of volunteer groups being set up all over the country - perhaps you could register your parents with one of these ? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XTLnyNX6VmZalRtMZPxlOPhnLG9ku8qTNOkcz5qSwqo/edit#gid=1679997048 (if you click on the head of column D you can order it alphab...
Londonbound personally I am quite happy to shop at any other time of day than 8am (I'd prefer to be snuggled up in bed with the cat and a cup of tea at that time !). The only reason I did go at that time was because the last time I went at a more 'reasonable' hour virtually all the shelves were empt...
In view of the current crisis, please would it be possible for us to have a daily question and answer session with Carers UK? There are so many aspects of this crisis that are causing concern amongst members. as they are for whole swathes of the population !!!!! I will pass your comments onto Micha...
Ella08 I have passed your comments onto our Admin team to see if they have any advice for you. In the meantime I suggest that you contact Sainsbury's CEO - Mike Coupe and let him know that his staff at your branch are not sticking to what he said in his email to customers ! email address: mike.coupe...