[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes Melly - see here https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support- ... /php-39226

I'v already emailed Michael & Lizzie about it.
already reported to Admin by urgent email early this morning - but as it's Sunday IT won't see it till tomorrow.
Hello Alan and welcome to the forum. May I suggest that you change your username (for privacy/safety reasons) from your email to something less identifiable?. Instructions for doing this can be found here https://www.carersuk.org/forum/forum-guide/your-how-to-guide-for-using-the-forum/how-to-change-...
Sorry, in answer to your question, she does live alone - but she has a friend who lives in the same sheltered housing. He's tried to help but the huge number of buttons has them both foxed (and me too, if im honest!, especially over the phone). A new remote will have to be set up for use with her T...
locking this topic as (a) it's an old one and (b) it's attracting spam advertisers !
People, people - can we please can get back on topic and offer Han_1910 some advice on how to resolve their current problem? On a forum such as this it is all too common for the "written" word to be misunderstood - if we were having a "verbal" conversation then body language, facial expressions and ...
General consensus on the other forum is that there a couple of Munchkins (very short legged breed originating from USA) and one or two Scottish Folds (the tips of their ears are "folded" down). Personally I think the grey tabby and the ginger could be British Shorthairs - not sure about the long hai...
I think there at least two different breeds there David (maybe three) the grey and the ginger look like British Shorthairs and the white ones look as though they could be either long hair domestics (moggies) or maybe kitten Maine Coons (adults are huge !) - but I'll copy the You Tube link to the Pet...
I crochet a lot of blankets for Cats Protection (they wither get used for the cats in the rehoming centre or sold to raise funds) I find that the 'cheap' acrylic double knit yarns sold in the £ shops tend to be lovely and soft (I find wool too itchy !) and machine wash (40c) very well. I've used som...
I agree with Sally that you need to tell the hospital that he can't come home for the various reasons she has outlined above. With Dad's lack of co-operation you could try the tack that it is only for "respite" or (given his age) "convalescence" after his hospital stay. My own Mum accepted "convales...