[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Cassie Carers UK is a charity set up to support and advise those caring for friends/relatives in an unpaid/non-professional capacity and although a few of our members combine care for a relative alongside a career in the care sector we are not, primarily here to support those working in the in...
Dear Mario Thank you for posting on our forum. However Carers UK is a charity supporting and advising those who care for friends/relatives in an unpaid, non-professional capacity. Although we do have a few members based outside of the UK we are all mostly UK citizens based in the UK. Regards Susieq ...
Hello everyone! I'm new to this group and I just need to talk to other carers who can relate to me. I return to Wales each time and look after my client for 3 weeks at a time, then agency will give me other assignments, I go for 2 months at a time. I'm returning on the 27th Jan and feel soo unsettl...
already being discussed here

https://www.carersuk.org/forum/news-and ... hood-39454

so I will merge the two topics
Tina, you need to explain a bit more for us to help. Are you disabled receiving Attendance Allowance, PIP, or DLA? Is someone else claiming Carers Allowance? It the answer is YES to both questions, then your carer will be able to continue claiming Carers Allowance. However, have you had a recent Ne...
I was going to suggest the same as Bowlingbun :)

I live on my own but still like to cook a "proper" meal - especially casseroles and stews. So I usually cook enough for at least 4 portions; have one portion the day it's cooked and then freeze the remainder in individual portions.
Alan I am so sorry to hear of your dear wife's passing - my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult and sad time. She is no longer in pain or discomfort - To depart peacefully at home in one's sleep is how we would all wish to go on our final journey and that will bring y...
Hi Lizzie

sorry to report but the "error" message is back !

Not on all pages/topics but enough to be a 'nuisance' !
Thanks Lizzie (and IT) :D
Yes Melly - see here https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support- ... /php-39226

I'v already emailed Michael & Lizzie about it.