frosted glass in mine - have had net curtains/blinds previously but they tend to get 'mildewy' due to the steam !!!!!!!!!!!
We've got the adult version, somewhere! I'll try and dig it out of the loft. Thanks S.....do you want to come and play. used to play it with a friend and her husband, he was a genius at all the entertainment questions ! she and I used to throw in the towel quite quickly :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
What about Trivial Pursuit ? It's a general knowledge board game; it comes with cards that cover a wide range of subjects. You can also get a version with cards suitable for children (easier questions). Thanks Susie....I didn't know Trivial Pursuit came in a child's version. That sounds like an exc...
What about Trivial Pursuit ? It's a general knowledge board game; it comes with cards that cover a wide range of subjects. You can also get a version with cards suitable for children (easier questions).
Hi. I've been researching Utility Warehouse to change my Mum's Gas + Electric for some time now, but the reviews seem flimsy. Anybody on here with them, and would they recommend them at all? Thanks I know that Pete The Paint uses Utility Warehouse and seems to be very pleased with them - I'm sure i...
I just googled "gel sofa cushions" and got quite a lot of hits for companies supplying this kind of cushion.
Chris From The Gulag wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:52 am
One for that helpline ... posted earlier.

I trust that it's not a premium rate type number ?
Carers UK Helpline telephone number is an 0800 freephone number.
Hello Angela and welcome to the forum :)

As Jenny indicated in her post I have split your post into a topic of it's own so that more members will 'see' you and be along to offer support and advice.
hello I'm new to this what is it and how dose it work please. thanks donna Hello Donna this forum is for those of us who care for a disabled/sick relative or friend in an unpaid, non-professional capacity. We aim to offer support and advice on coping strategies and benefits and generally provide a ...
Hi Jennifer I think I should point out that Carers UK is a charity set up to support and advise those caring for a relative or friend in an unpaid, non-professional capacity and, as such, we the members are not in a position to advise on the 'ins and outs' of paid professional Care work. Regards Sus...