As Jenny has already pointed out your original post is in contravention of out Community Guidelines https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support-and-advice/new-to-the-forum/community-guidelines-21290 Research and consultations Because our community is primarily here to facilitate peer support, we do not a...
At one time they were regularly handed out - we were given one by the Alzheimer's Society when I was caring for Mum along with a sticker which could be put on the outside of the fridge or a kitchen noticeboard to advise of it's whereabouts.
Hello Tom

We have been asked this question before and I regret to tell you that we know of no such forum for professional care workers.

Regards,
Susieq
Forum Moderator
Hi Chris No-one else has reported any Bad Gateway messages lately so are you sure that it's CUK's end ? From what I've read the BG error message comes about when one server can't reach another so it might be that it's your internet provider's server rather than CUK's ..................... just a tho...
Have you had a Carers Assessment recently ? You may be able to access some funds for "extra curricular" activities that way or try the Grants section of this website

https://www.turn2us.org.uk/
Hello, I'm new to this site. I'm a freelance journalist writing an article for The Guardian about carers who are not paid for their travel time. I am looking for carers, particularly outside of London, who would be willing to discuss their experiences with me. They can be anonymous. I am also looki...
Hello Kevin please be advised that this Forum is for those caring for family and/or friends in a non-professional, unpaid capacity and not aimed at professionals in the Care industry (although some of our members have 'a foot in both camps' - working as Care Assistants whilst also caring for family ...
Sorry to hear this Jenny but, as you know, MiL is now at peace.

As much as we don't want our loved ones to leave us there comes a time when we know it's a blessed relief for them to 'let go' and leave us.
Hi Lorraine and welcome :D If you look down the main board index you will see certain areas are marked "Private". These areas are only viewable by forum members and cannot be seen/read by anybody casually browsing the forum. In general however we recommend changing your username to something less id...