[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Brendan - I cared for my Mum who had Alzheimer's and, like your Dad, there were parts of my life that she "remembered" as being her own. Plus lots of things she saw on the TV were happening/had happened to her or to me when in reality then hadn't. We had to stop watching "Escape to the Country" a...
LOCKED - This is a very old topic - December 2017
Carers premium. I’m a carer and receive 292 a month carers allowance. I’m on UC and they are showing an element of 163 a month also but I do not physically receive the 163 a month into my bank. Can anyone advise me of this io games wordle website Carers are entitled to Carers Allowance (CA) from th...
I tend to agree with BowlingBun that a residential/nursing care home is the best way to go. Back in the day Assisted Living accommodation included care workers and a House Manager on site to ensure that residents were safe and could get help with any problems when they needed it - these days that do...
Hello Sherriden and welcome to the forum :) I have no experience of BPD so can't offer any personal advice but did immediately think that MIND could be a source of support/advice for you https://www.mind.org.uk/information-support/types-of-mental-health-problems/borderline-personality-disorder-bpd/f...
Charlie and the penny chew factory
Gone with the Breeze ?
Love love, love Sci-Fi :D Films ? Any and all of the original Star Trek ones. Currently watching the 1999 series of Farscape on the Horror Channel (6pm weekday evenings) and the re-run of the original Star Trek series on the same channel (clearly remember watching those first time round with my Dad ...
Hello Amanda I am so sorry to read of your husband's passing. I suspect that your tummy troubles could well be done to IBS brought on by the stress of the last few months - please do make an appointment with your GP as there are medications that will most certainly help. In the meantime try and be k...
Thread locked for usual reasons