[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Old topic locked for usual reasons
This is a very old topic (2015)

Now locked
If you feel that your Mum is receiving inadequate care in her care home then that needs reporting to the CQC (Care Quality Commission) highlighting your concerns
I agree Melly - too much, too soon :( Despite having had both jabs I certainly won't be giving up wearing a mask or socially distancing anytime soon.
Sue, am hoping it's cooled down for you. I've not long come in from watering the garden and it's no better here! Plants are parched, and I am now even more hot and sticky! No breeze at all. Just to think in June we were almost growing webbed feet! Unfortunately not Pet ! Hoping it might be a tad co...
Far too hot for me too ! There was a time when I'd have been in my element with these temperatures but the older I get the less I can take it - now in my 70's low 20c's is as much as I can cope with :roll: I did take my early morning cuppa into the garden at 7am - but apart from that I've been indoo...
Hello Peter I am sorry for the loss of your dear Mum. I do know how you feel - after my Mum died in 2012 and when the dust died down after her funeral suddenly there was no-one who "needed" me. I'm single with no children so had time on my hands that I didn't know what to do with. I decided that my ...
I work in a care home and one of the service users refuses to shower unless it’s me who does it on a certain day. If I’m not in that day or I’m on annual leave the service user doesn’t get showered and it’s as simple as that. My manager allows this. None of my co-workers even try to build a relatio...
When we had financial LPA for my Mum I had all her utilities and bank/savings accounts changed so that all correspondence was addressed to me as: Miss S Xxxxxxxx Re Mrs A Xxxxxxx and sent to my home address I remember that I had to take the original copy of the LPA into the bank so that they could t...
old topic locked for usual reasons