Firstly you don't to need use inverted commas when searching for a phrase on this forum - and - secondly 'PIP' and 'appeal' will bring up many threads where those words have been used (just checked and found 22 pages worth !) because they are very often used in commonly asked questions. Unfortunatel...
Hello Phil and welcome to the forum :)

Would you like to tell us a little about yourself and the person you care for ?

We're a very friendly group of Carers and ex Carers and whilst we don't have all the answers sometimes we know where to look !
Hello Christopher and welcome to the forum :)

Would you like to tell us a little about yourself and the person you care for ?

We're a very friendly group of Carers and ex Carers and whilst we don't have all the answers sometimes we know where to look !
BB's post has been deleted at her own request
Hi Dahna I'm type 2 diabetic as well - basically I use my blood sugar monitor to check my levels and just steer clear (or keep to a minimum) of carbohydrates and sugars. Works fine for me and I've never felt the need for any special apps. You might find something mentioned on one of these Diabetes f...
Yes you will need probate. the current threshold for exemption from inheritance tax is £325,000- anything over that will be charged at 40%. So in your case IHT is payable on £25,000. It's worth noting that when declaring the value of your Mum's estate the Probate Office is only interested in the val...
The Greatest Showman - then I had to go out and buy the DVD so that I could watch it again and again and again.................................... :roll:
Nice to know that Jeremy Vine is finally catching up with the news ever since " Assessments " hit the headlines in 2012 ? A seven year gap ... running out of script writers due to the BBC cutbacks ? If you listened to Jeremy Vine's daily midday programme on BBC Radio 2 regularly you would know that...
So, how to do that? General public has little chance of reading our posts, after all, they have a life! Here's s hoping Carers UK will use this latest 'news' as a springboard. Would be nice to hear Carers UK plans since they've just had some valuable airtime! Shame if nothing else is planned by the...
I have now sorted this out with Maxwell :D