[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Taff I'm afraid that the changes you are noting in your wife's behaviour are all to be expected. I think you might benefit from reading "Contented Dementia" by Oliver James. It promotes the idea that it's better for us to live in their world rather than try to change their mindset - for instance ...
LOCKED - OLD TOPIC ATTRACTING SPAM
Hi, sorry if this has already been answered. I have recently returned to the UK from Portugal which was put back into the quarantine list before I arrived. I care for my mother full time at home, do the shopping etc., Does anyone know if I am I exempt from the 14 day quarantine rule? Thanks As far ...
We normally get enough Vitamin D from 15-20 minutes per day exposure to the sun (on bare arms, face and legs) but if you don't go out very much then the recommended dose is 10 mcg (micro-grams) per day. I have osteoporosis so take it all year round to maintain good bone health - for me it has the ad...
Hello Sarah and welcome to the forum When you say a "home nursing company" do you mean a residential nursing home or an organisation providing nursing care in the patient's own home ? If the first then you need to check the Care Quality Commission's website for homes in the areas of London that you ...

Old topic attracting spam
old topic attracting spam
I doubt anyone here will have read the first one as this is a forum for those caring for relatives/friends in an unpaid, non-professional capacity ! It's possible that a few members may have read the second as many have loved ones living in a care home/nursing home setting. Both are available on Ama...

OLD THREAD ATTRACTING SPAM
Hello Grant and welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear about your Mum, it must be hard for you knowing what is to come. Have you been put in touch with a local hospice re end of life care ? . As much as you may want to do it, 24/7 nursing is not something that can be sustained in the long term wit...