[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello Samantha

It's very kind of you to rely to Tracey's posts, but this an old topic (started in 2016) and Tracey hasn't revisited the forum since January 2017 so I think it's unlikely she will see your reply.

regards
Susieq
Forum Moderator
I've found the only way to keep on top of stuff is to sort/clean one room at a time - that's not so daunting as trying to clean the house in one go :shock: Our local council also collect larger items for a small fee - you can book up to 3 items at a time. Alternatively the British Heart Foundation m...
bowlingbun wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:14 pm
Susie,
Other forums I belong to "lock" posts due to inactivity after 6 months. Please could this be considered by the Powers that Be?
I have sent you a pm
This is a problem of your own making, by home schooling your son, because you have missed out on parent support and networking. I learned far more from other parents that I ever did from social workers! Now you need to think about how your son is going to manage in the future. As a parent of a brai...
So sorry to hear of your loss - it was lovely for your Gran that she passed peacefully and surrounded by family; something we all wish for our loved ones and for ourselves when our time comes. There will be a lot to do to keep you busy over the next few weeks but remember that we are still here for ...
locking this topic as it's attracting spammers
You can check here to see if you are eligible for Carers Allowance

https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advic ... -allowance

The earnings threshold is currently £123 per week which will be increasing to £128 per week from April.
bowlingbun wrote:
Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:47 pm
Maybe the presentation of this needs to be reviewed, to make the amount much clearer? Perhaps a separate column for the amounts so that it stands out much better?
that page will be updated when the new financial year starts
You don’t earn over £123 a week (after deductions) If you are in paid work (including self-employment) you cannot get Carer’s Allowance if you earn more than £123 a week (after deductions). Note: This means that if you are working 16 hours at minimum wage and are eligible for the national living wa...