[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I became very ill, i went to A&E and was admitted and taken up to a ward. There started a nightmare, i was left for 2 days just no idea what was happening, finally i was checked out and treatment started. The hospital was very noisy night time, nurses banging closed doors, talking loudly, I could he...
We too in our area have a handyman do jobs team, some employed workers and volunteers, they help with household tasks, painting houses, transport going shopping or to the doctors surgery. Is there nothing like that in your area? Often as well there are schemes through the courts, if a person is give...
I have long term chronic health problems and i am an unpaid carer. I have been told I need a needs assessment but surely as well i need a carers assessment. But will the Needs assessment provide treatment for my health issues, NO. I can wash and dress myself, cook meals, clean the house etc AND look...
There's just no extra help available for the disabled elderly to live any kind of normal life, just bare minimum care, no thought to the extras. My friend wanted a new TV, tried to get help going down to the shop, having help guidance, which ones best, help getting it home and of course getting it o...
The council says they support unpaid carers but where how, you have to be assessed and qualify, tick the right boxes in order to get the support. But what support getting a 2 hour afternoon break, big deal I do night care but would like a night or even weekend off but night respite, weekend respite ...
I have a high temperature, 38C , i have a bad cough and feel exhausted and breathless, going up stairs is like climbing everest. And yes i have noticed loss of smell and taste. Where did i get it from, I go to the shop little as possible with a mask on, I see my caree who is too scared to go out? My...
As my dad would say , the polite version, they can't run a party in a brewery. How can we get our rights when no one understands, there are trained people getting paid, our life is in their hands literally. The Care Act was brought out to make sure we get help and support and are treated fairly and ...
Kim The Gp Surgery seems to be old fashioned or just useless, GP Surgerys are supposed to flag and help and guide unpaid carers, give priority appointments. But mine simply doesn't, there is no financial incentive to, The surgery gets paid for extra services, baby clinics, diabetes and services like...
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/coronavi ... d=msedgdhp

All adults on GP learning disability register will get vaccine priority following calls from DJ Jo Whiley.
My friend was allowed an advocate, but me his unpaid carer was refused by the Advocacy Service. But surely it is not up to the advocacy service to decide, is it social services who decide? But i was refused advocacy, i have mental health issues, problems understanding, problems communicating my need...