[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
This really does need sorting out, the elderly and disabled are supposed to isolate themselves and NOT go shopping, the people that are going shopping for them are REFUSED entry from the special schemes. You cannot order over the internet as all the slots are filled up for weeks. I did notice Sainsb...
I had to ring up benefits as one of my carees benefits had not come through was waiting almost 50 minutes, clearly short of staff.
I too was going to raise this issue, I and other neighbours are going shopping for our carees, elderly disabled housebound, one got turned away by Sainsburys, she looks after an elderly relative, doesn't get carers allowance or anything so no proof. I don't get carers allowance either no proof that ...
My caree who passed away was housebound the last year was VERY vulnerable but zero extra help was supplied, just left to rely on friends for the extra help needed. Another lady I looked after at a meeting was told you don't need any extra help as you have your husband living with you, I unpaid carer...
Tricia
One of my carees has a severe vitamin D deficiency, was getting a 3 monthly injection instead of tablets every day, unfortunately issues getting this injection but it might be worth asking.

Vit D deficiency can cause a lot of issues in the body.
I went up into the attic today , stuff from years ago, scaletrix going to get that out and have a buzz around.
Loads of old computers/games console been years since I played them Mario Kart etc.

I don't know whats happening but if stuck in might as well enjoy myself.
I don't know how this works but the government is going to pay up to 80 per cent of wages for people who cannot work. Chancellor Rishi Sunak said on Friday that government grants would cover 80% of staff salaries for those who are kept on by their employer but are unable to work. So would that apply...
No There's no meter, well I don't think so, some of my other carees have meters but no one seems to read them so don't know how that works, estimate every year? One caree was told that we live at the posh end of town, rateable value more so have to pay more for water, that's hardly fair. I did used ...
I don't know what's happening but my carees water bill has shot up, he lives in a small flat, only one bedroom so why is he being charged so much? North Yorkshire so it's Yorkshire Water, he is paying. Can I be very cheeky and ask what others are paying? the bill is over £10 a week for one person ba...
I don't get a penny carers allowance, I am long term sickness benefit, i am a carer but not allowed carers allowance, a clashing benefit.
You cannot be ill and a carer, I am.