Actually a few weeks ago this happened, I have just been totally hit for 6 , dazed, lost confused stunned. He had been in hospital was going to be discharged, I went to the hospital, hello I am here to see, staff looked at each other , one nurse on the phone, I was ushered into the visitors room , I...
If you go to one of the Motability roadshows, you can try a lot of WAVS, wheelchair accesable vehicles as they are called.
My friend tried a variety, some have lowered floors, some have higher roofs so you might be too low in one and alright in another.

She found one just perfect for her.
Lady down the road, was in hospital last week, came home, 3 days later and back in hospital again, they are now planning to discharge her again. There has been no attempt to provide any kind of extra support, there is a carer but there has been no attempt to contact him, first he knew lady turned up...
it is perfectly normal, the government are trying to get people back to work, but obviously if you are a full time carer how can you work, you can't.
Been told that a urine infection can make someone very poorly, I didn't realise, I have never had one in my life.

Can someone advise me the symptoms, what to look for in advance?
My wife too has diabetes and fibromyalgia, 2 long term chronic conditions, so I know how you feel, she is receiving councelling for her mental health problems which helps. I too have no one to talk to, there is little understanding of fibromyalgia, your wife looks alright to me, fibromyalgia is an i...
Your wife is suffering tremendously at the moment, PTSD is very nasty a long term condition, and needs therapy ASAP with a qualified PTSD therapist. Child abuse can cause a massive amount of problems for adults, some do manage to rise above and live a normal life but many are affected for years and ...
I know restricted medicines like tramadol, controlled drugs cannot go by electronic prescription, 15 items can go electronically, but one has to go manually. One item you have to go and pick up a manual bit of paper and take it to the chemist , or some chemists pick it up for you. And I was told by ...
One of the problems is so many services have just been cut, essential services that elderly/disabled need but they have been cut to save money. I am chasing services that literally do not exist so no amount of phone calls, letters or advocacy will access these services. And the few services have bee...
I have just got to the point where I have had enough, it is not the caring it's the fighting services, dealing with all these people who are just clueless that I should contact this place and that place. My new phrase is "let me stop you there" when someone suggests go to this place contact this pla...