[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I have seen in the papers people have starting stockpiling again. A lady with loads and loads of toilet roll. Another paper saying the shelfs are being cleared of pasta and cleaning products. Why are people doing this, we are not short of food, plenty of food and that Greg Wallace? went to a toilet ...
Social Services should be arranging appropriate care so your friend doesn't need to ask others for help with shopping, laundry, diy etc . With the right care and support and mental health support your friend should be able to live at home and manage alright. Although your friend probably wouldn't ag...
My caree has run out of tablets , so have to phone up the chemist/doctors see what is going on. We have this ridiculous scheme that you can't just order your tablets, if you try and order too early, computer says no. So you order the tablets on the right day, but it can take up to 4 days to process ...
Quite rare but your friend could be suffering from multiple personality disorder, so the person in times of stress actually has different personality's. Its also called dissociative identity disorder, in times of stress, the person has different identity's. So on one day you talking to personality A...
I too have fibromyalgia, i am a male which is rare, and i am an unpaid carer to my wife who also has fibromyalgia so we have a lot of experience the both of us. Fibromyalgia does hurt a lot, constant chronic pain and yes you can get spasms of pain, you can be sat watching tv or move wrong then you g...
I have been taking caree's to hospital for years, its no smoking but you see loads in wheelchairs outside, sitting smoking and the odd doctor hiding around the corners as well. So they were pretty easy on smokers, they did offer free stop smoking help, patches etc , but i don't know whats happening ...
i live near our hospital, was walking to the shop past the hospital gates, saw a patient in her hospital pyjamas come out the main entrance to see her family, hugging , kissing and everything. She could bring corona out to them or they could give the patient Corona, in turn spread it around the hosp...
Can't your husband get help from the GP or mental health services for PTSD.

I have heard a new treatment EMDR, Eye movement and Desensitisation is very successful.
It is very difficult and i can see your predicament. Firstly if you let your daughter and boyfriend have the house, they would drop off and probably never get the security of a council house. And if a relative owns the property, then your daughter cannot claim housing benefit, did you say the boyfri...
My caree has been refused by the GP into the mental health system, the locum GP has never met the patient but has refused, after searching the internet discovered anyone can self refer into the mental health system, IAPT. So my caree did that and was passed on to the community mental health team whi...