Thanks found an online form, filled it in, sent it off.

I don't think I have the final decision yet not sure, a brief complaint response.
Just tried ringing the Ombudsman, the phone line is down to a technical problem, please look at our website, I have looked at the website says phone the helpline.

Is there an email address looked all over the site can't find one?

Have had little helpful responce from the NHS organisation I contacted
Trying to deal with my friends affairs after his death, he didn't leave a will just didn't believe in all that, he didn't have loads of money in the bank. I dealt with his bills for years, did his shopping, wrote letters, did telephone calls, attended meetings with him, provided a helping hand, advo...
To update people, I live on an estate with a high amount of elderly disabled but very little support. So quite a few carees, some can mostly manage, some need a lot of support, we all muck in together help each other. My caree was a good friend but disabled, needed extra support but just not availab...
I think you just get to a point when you feel so frustrated, so fed up angry with the system and can take no more. I have spent what little time I have spare fighting bearucrats who are quite happy to ignore rules, that the complaints have to reply within 21 days, they don't, I put in a furthur comp...
Your wife should be receiving Mental health services, the crisis team should have organised support and follow up, councelling and an emergency number in case of crisis. Especially as you have a 3 year old. Nowadays the NHS have a duty to especially prevent suicide attempts and if one has happened, ...
Actually a few weeks ago this happened, I have just been totally hit for 6 , dazed, lost confused stunned. He had been in hospital was going to be discharged, I went to the hospital, hello I am here to see, staff looked at each other , one nurse on the phone, I was ushered into the visitors room , I...
If you go to one of the Motability roadshows, you can try a lot of WAVS, wheelchair accesable vehicles as they are called.
My friend tried a variety, some have lowered floors, some have higher roofs so you might be too low in one and alright in another.

She found one just perfect for her.
Lady down the road, was in hospital last week, came home, 3 days later and back in hospital again, they are now planning to discharge her again. There has been no attempt to provide any kind of extra support, there is a carer but there has been no attempt to contact him, first he knew lady turned up...
it is perfectly normal, the government are trying to get people back to work, but obviously if you are a full time carer how can you work, you can't.