[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>The person I have cared for many years has been admitted to a mental hospital for the past few weeks because she had a breakdown.And of course her health has deteriorated because of the way she is treated in hospital.first of all they let her walk around the wards for three whole days and nights ...
Maybe all the carers should down tools en masse,then the government might take notice! We need to do something that will make them sit up and take notice!! There must be something that can be done together! Anyone got any ideas?Its got to be done together,otherwise they will take no notice whatsoeve...

ocd

Apoligies to all that may have been offended by my suggesting some people may find some behaviour amusing.My twins aged 16 and my 15 year old find my behaviour very amusing indeed sometimes, and I do laugh with them and they laugh with me!! Of course I would never condone anybody laughing AT! anyone...

ocd

<t>I suffer with this and can understand anyone finding it amus ing!<br/> A sense of humour has kept me giong all these years!<br/> In fact heres a joke now!<br/> A man goes to the phychritiast <br/> He says Doctor Ithink my brothers Mad!<br/> DOCTOR} How come?<br/> Man}He thinks hes a Chicken!<br/>...
Greetings to all, I have suffered from o.c.d.for 25 years,it has ruined my life completely.I have been treated only with the cheapest drugs possible,and none of them have worked.I wonder is there any new drugs out there?Especially in the US that anybody can let me know about?Ive just got the feeling...
I have cared for somebody,who suffers from Schizophrenia for 19 years,and up to 4 years ago,she used to be at least well sometimes,but then the doctors prescribed a medicine called olanzapine or xypressa,and since then she has not been well even one day!I tried telling the Doctors this but of course...
I have cared for somebody,who suffers from Schizophrenia for 19 years,and up to 4 years ago,she used to be at least well sometimes,but then the doctors prescribed a medicine called olanzapine or xypressa,and since then she has not been well even one day!I tried telling the Doctors this but of course...