[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
<t>rosemarry in the last ten years my husband had m.s not once was he or i told you could get drugs for it, in fact we were told their were no drugs avalible for people with m.s not only by his doctor but also at the hospital can you tell me what drugs you can get and what do they do, spasms, and me...
<t>thank you all for yoyr replys. yes it is a impossible place to be put in, when he went into a home i was made pennyless and they classified me as single, so all i got was £62.00 wk and the council took £40.00 of that so i eneded up with £30.00 in my pocket the water rates was 10.00 wk an...
<t>lazydaisy, thank u for yoyr reply, i do believe u have a point, other peoples advice gives me a better look on it, and i do think at times he may feel left out or something, but i can asure him it is no fun trying to be the bread winner and paying all the bills, and the lonelyness is not nice as ...
<t>my husband went into a nurseing home in april at his request much to my horror as i saw my role up to the end, no bribe to get him home would work, believe me i tried everything, 6 months on. i got use to living on my own(hate it) got a job as they took everypenny from me and can only work 4day w...