Hi Diane, Was just wondering what you decided to do regarding respite/having a break. I am in the same situation I would love to have a break, some me time, but feel so guilty/selfish so have n't done anything about it but don't think I can go on for much longer, when I am not at work I am caring ht...
Thanks for all your comments, thank you Charles47 for the link, will have a look now Image) xx
Hi Everyone

Is there any carers living in the Sittingbourne, Kent area who would like to meet up for a chat, I work full time so may be evenings or a Saturday afternoon. Sometimes feel so alone just need to talk to someone who is going through the same !!!!! Xxxxx
<t>Hi Karen<br/> My partner had a massive stroke LH side & brain surgery 13th March 2012, so know what you re going through, but lucky for me his <br/> personality stayed the same, the only thing he his so needy & just wants to be with me all the time so understand the pressure you feel,I ha...
I am 50 years of age but feel so much older!! My life changed 13th March 2012 when my partner Adrian suffered a massive stroke resulting in left hand side paralysis, he also had to have half his skull removed to relieve the pressure of the brain swelling. He came home from hospital 15th September 20...