[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
What I meant is that I only see a doctor when absolutely necessary, so I might have more than one thing that I want to discuss - perhaps a skin problem and how poorly my mum is and how I'm feeling about it. But the receptionist will only book the standard appointment time. If you have two problems ...
I've been reading a lot of other people's stories and over and over again as well as the emotional side so many people are struggling financially. I've not got that problem so I think I feel I should just get on with it, Dont belittle the toll that the emotional side takes and NEVER feel guilty abo...
Guilt is one of those things about being a carer, and it's one of the things my counsellor helped me with. Until my counselling I never ever said "No" to my mum, that was the way I was brought up (and I'm 61 next birthday!) My counsellor taught me that it was OK to say no, that I was doing fine, mo...
<t>I haven't been back to the forum since I first joined. I've reread what I wrote and all the helpful replies I got. Thank you all again.<br/> <br/> Part of the reason I haven't been back is because I felt really guilty, made my mum sound like a very bad mother which to be fair she isn't/wasn't jus...
<t>Thank you for your replies. I know there isn't an answer but having somewhere to share with people who don't know us is therapy in it's self I think. Mum won't entertain any form of counselling. She has stayed in bed today, I took her her meds, blood pressure ones, she says she hasn't got 'blood ...
<t>My problem is very common I think from reading other people's posts, I'm 'carer' to a very hard to deal with 85 year old mother. <br/> <br/> Part of my problem is that I am an only child and my mother was very strict with me growing up, not cruel just unreasonably bossy and looking back possessiv...