<t>hi i hope someone can point me in the right direction my husband has severe back probs such as degeneration muscle spasms sciatica we currently get low rate care with his dla but for the last week his back has got worse he cant move without his back going into spasm as as such cant do nothing im ...
<t>hi im new to this my husband was diagnosed with degeneation of his l4/l5 disc with narrowing of his spinal canal with disc bulge and back spasms and sciatica he is at his wits ends even the slightest things he does he cant then walk or move for a couple of days just wanted to see if there was any...
<t>hi im new to this my husband was diagnosed with degeneation of his l4/l5 disc with narrowing of his spinal canal with disc bulge and back spasms and sciatica he is at his wits ends even the slightest things he does he cant then walk or move for a couple of days just wanted to see if there was any...
<t>hello my husband has had a severe back problem which started in 2004 and since got worse i just wanted some advice regarding care allowance on dla we currently get hrm and lrc how can i get mrc i am having to help him in and out the bath now and help with his his socks trousers etc because he can...