[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>This is a very sticky isssue.<br/> <br/> I looked after both my husband and my father.<br/> <br/> I arranged for my husband's money to be paid in to my account and would transfer what he needed to him. He had no concept of money and the value of things and would just keep spending on what took hi...
Interesting, has he claimed on his life insurance yet? Image
Or just tell them to mind their own business.

It is definitely a time that seems to bring out the worst in some people.

Stick to your guns and don't let anyone make you feel defensive. If you know you have acted honorably them that is all that matters.
<t>I would like to echo one of the earlier posts that warns against having a solicitor as an executor.<br/> <br/> My husband had been suffering with dementia for some years so he only had a 'pocket money' account in his name which had the grand total of £2500.<br/> <br/> His solicitor kept his will ...