[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Update:<br/> <br/> Thank you, to everyone who advised me on this subject..<br/> <br/> I phoned the people responsible at 'Income Support' and without having to wait for 45minutes to be connected, I had a nice chat to a polite lady who had all the time in the World for me.<br/> <br/> She done my a...
thanks guys.. Its nice to know Im not alone out there.

Thank You both for getting back to me. I will look into the advice you have given me

regards.. Paul
<t>Hi all..<br/> <br/> I was wondering if anyone out there could help me, as the information on 'Direct.Gov'<br/> isnt very clear, let alone helpful !<br/> <br/> I have been caring for my Father since April 2013, and I decided to register as Self Employed in May 2013, to earn a bit of extra money.<b...
<t>Hi all..<br/> <br/> I was wondering if anyone out there could help me, as the information on 'Direct.Gov'<br/> isnt very clear, let alone helpful !<br/> <br/> I have been caring for my Father since April 2013, and I decided to register as Self Employed in May 2013, to earn a bit of extra money.<b...