Hi You've been given some excellent advice here. Just to add my two penn'orth. My husband has Bi-polar and when he is really low he often talks about wanting to be dead and how he would die without me. Sometimes I actually believe he says it when he senses I have had enough and is frightened of los...
i was just reading the news lol and knew there was a post here lol see noone had put a post about so got the link lol
just thought u would like to see this http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20090427/tu ... 23e80.html
i feel like his mum and ive siad that to him i know that was bad to say buts it the way i feel im only 38 he is 36
<t>just like to say thanks to you all im going to see my gp next week i had a row with my hubby to just got to me i slung my lappy on the floor ect ect ran to the bedroom crying then walked out without saying anythink i just went for a long drive i need it im back home now hubby was in bed when i go...
<t>my hubby has bi-poler plus other stuff he is have 1 of them weeks and it getting me down i just dont know what to do i jst want to leave but i know i cant he would kill himself if i done that im the only 1 that looks after him 24/7 with no help i dont go out any where any more just to doing shopp...
oh yes and a roof over there head ect ect they dont have to wait
Before i became a carer i had only one week without work between jobs, never been on sick at all yet when i became carer i was never informed of carers allowance i was going to just live on my pension it was when the pensions agency contacted me re my future pension entitlement they said i could be...
<t>i never said all pensioner go to bingo but it seem to be the ones who say they dont have any money be for i got a car because my hubby cant not go on the buses ect i waited for the bus with about 60 other ppl young and old but most of them where old and they would moan about money ect but they ju...
will let me put it this way my hubby and my son and i have to go with out food a lot of the time when we have no money but the gov dont care about that i have no money now till sat when my 20 pound child benfit goes in the bank