[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi All & Bry, well what a day it was! The boiler wasnt giving out hot water and the car wouldnt start! Anyway I emailed my request letter to my boss so she is aware of what I want to discuss with her and I will re-arrange another meeting when car okay and will ring her. At least I've got the ...
<t>Hi Phoebe, Apparently, a lot of companies are allowing Sabbaticals now and it is done a lot in America. I am asking this on the advice of my Doctor and she said if they wont allow it she will keep giving me a note for Depression. Thats not the road I want to go down but I may have to as time is n...
Thanks India & Bryan, I know I shouldnt be scared as its something genuine and not just for travelling etc just more quality time together. Will let you know how I get on as it may help others too xxx
Many thanks LazyDaisy xxx
<t>Hi I'm new to the forum so a big hi to everyone. Im going in to see my boss tomorrow and scared stiff as I'm asking for a 12 Sabbitcal as my husband has been diagnosed with Bowel Cancer, is inoperable with a poor diagnosis. Obviously I want to spend as much quality time with him as possible hence...