[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thank you for trying to help,I have just had 5 weeks free from caring as I've had an operation, and I do get respite, but I've always got my son who hasn't a clue about my being lonely, but I have no one at all to try to explain about how lonely I feel,although my husband is sat in the same room,...
<t>Hi Everyone, well again I haven't been in touch for a while because my computer gave up and I've had to buy a new one, but I haven't any information as I lost all my addresses.<br/> I haven't started a topic for a long time, but this has to come out in the open or I'll just go mad.<br/> I am tota...
<t>Hi Marie, I'm not sure if this is the same in Scotland as sometimes things like this do vary, and I may be cynicle but I think this is the government just passing the book, as we would become the employers and all that entales ,but lets be honest, how many of us has the time or inclanation to do ...
<t>I am under the impression that direct payments will soon change to an individual budget, and everyone thats entitled to it, will be assessed on a points system, and in this case points make prizes, as the more points you get the larger your individuel budget is, and then you decide what you want ...
Well Excalibur thank you for that, my son tells me there's no one on earth that could be as old as me, so you have put a spring in my step this wet and miserable morning.Mary
<t>Thank you all for your welcome back, and Annie I haven't forgotton you, in fact it must be about the time you left that I got lost somewhere.I hope you are well and that life hasn't been too hard on you all.<br/> I'm pretty much the same, still caring for both my husband and son, my son who has A...
<t>Thank you for your welcome back, hope you are all well, I'm still caring for both at the moment ,but things are about to change and I'm scared to death as I've been caring so long, and now not sure what the future holds, I'll probably have to keep asking all of you how to cope when the caring sto...
<t>Hi everyone, I'm Mary a very old member that has been lost and couldn't find the site again.<br/> I am 64 and care for my husband (Parkinson's disease with Lewy body dementia} and my son who has Asperger's Syndrome who is now forty.I hope anyone who remembers me are all well and that we speak soo...