[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
If I was looking after a relative with dementia I would certainly want a chemical cosh to keep them in order if they were giving me a hard time! If it shortens their life so be it! Sarniajoy, I think you come on this forum to deliberatly upset people with your offensive, unecessary, almost spiteful...
Didn't one company sell hedgehog flavoured crisps some years ago?
If I was looking after a relative with dementia I would certainly want a chemical cosh to keep them in order if they were giving me a hard time! If it shortens their life so be it!
I find that very offensive.
Why? That is how I see it!
If I was looking after a relative with dementia I would certainly want a chemical cosh to keep them in order if they were giving me a hard time! If it shortens their life so be it!
Perhaps we need a "brickbats and bouquets" area?
There are plenty of brickbats flying around maybe one reserved for bouquets would be nice! Image
This forum can be depressing as it often seems to be one long moan about the shortcomings of the Government/LEA/Care Services etc. Whilst no one would pretend that everything in the garden is lovely, we do have to be a bit grateful that we live in the UK where help is better than people in some thir...
It takes two people to be reasonable. Your husband Sarniajoy, sounds as though he cared about what he was doing, and that makes all the difference. I bet he didn't have too many people being aggressive to him, as his attitude was likely to have been supporting. Yes he did care very much indeed and ...
<t>[quote]There's nothing wrong with having differing opinions, folks. Life would be boring without it.<br/> <br/> But stress takes a huge toll on carers' health and Kenneth is one more example of this. There are many others - quite a few of us on this site have a lot of stress in our lives, if not ...
However desperate people are aggression certainly isn't going to make the situation any better, and will only result in the professionals turning a deaf ear to their needs, and maybe calling the police too!
Our local group always go to the Bond Hotel in Blackpool. How the heck can they Justify them prices.have just looked and it's a staggering £170 per person for 3 nights on our chosen dates.Christ i'd want a week for those prices or maybe even 10 days.If we could get the redcross to deliver a fram...