[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Biggles, I know just how you feel, I spend my life feeling guilty that I get irritable even though I do try to do the best I can. Like you I don't think I have the character for being a carer. Lucky for me my daughter takes care of mum during the week now. ________ VERMONT MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES
Hi Cassie, welcome, a lot of us know what you're going through, my mother is 90 things and have got so bad between us that she now spends 4 days a week with my daughter, I'm so grateful to have such a great daughter. Mum gets so spiteful with me and she hates my husband. I just have to believe that ...
Hi Susieq,
I know just how you feel, I've had my mum, who's 90 tomorrow, living with us for 18 months, it's difficult as mum is a bit of a 'chatter box' while I enjoy my own space.
Best wishes Trish
________
Hero honda karizma r history
Hi everyone, I care for my mum full time. She is 89 and I am 66. I find it really difficult. She has hearing and sight problems and is not very mobile. I cared for my mum and dad until my dad died 18 months ago. Now mum lives with us (me my husband and 43 year old son who has slight learning dissabi...