[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I found this book such a help, making me see the lighter side of caring. Didn't know there was one before! I felt really down and alone. It's good to realise others have far more to deal with (in my case).
Here is a photo of the field. I don't promise it will cure your aching joints. I don't make any claims for it at all as I feel that any benefits come from one's own mind, the field acting as a catalyst. http://www.postimage.org/aV1_qCsS.jpg Personally I would never rule anything out. There are more...
<t>O.K. Let's find a bit of positive thinking here! There has to be some thing we can feel cheerful about. Today I did some gardening - wouldn't have been able to do that before. Many of us could try growing a few flowers or veggies. Then theres the career change without having to submit a lying C.V...
Thanks everyone. I didn't think I would get so many welcoming messages. It's great to know I can log on and have so many understanding friends. I can even have a moan without feeling like a selfish pig, tho I wont do that too often (I hope) Love to you all xxx
<t>Hi everyone. I've never joined a forum before so didn't think to make up a clever user name, my name really is Joy tho some days theres not a lot in evidence. Now I sound like a misery, but I'm not really. I care for my elderly husband who has prostate cancer and is becoming increasingly frail an...