[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thats exactly what i do, as i dont go out much i dont really need cash, just put it on the card which is helping me build up some sort of credit rating. I just spend as much as i know i can pay back within the month. Then have enough left for the other bills ie phone and catalogues.. without gett...
<t>Hi just been going through my finances, and have noticed that i have become dependent on my credit card. You know spending on that rather than using my debit card then paying it off as and when i can.<br/> <br/> Just wondered how many other's live like this... its like rather than draw out cash i...
<t>Why is everything stacked against a carer????<br/> <br/> Ie the paltry sum of money we receive where if your on jsa you get over £60 a week for doing nothing but look for work.<br/> <br/> Why are the rules for CA so unfair, ie like what happened to me it stops if you have had a break in care thr...
Its been reinstated for 4 weeks happy days.
<t>I telephoned CA this morning and they say they automatically stop payment when you have already had a break in care, to which i answered it wasnt my choice to stop caring the old girl was in hospital, i didnt go on holiday, i said i havent had any time off in however long i have been claiming, it...
<t>I think so they CA unit gave me the number... i just wonder whether they will stop the income support i get too as i will have to phone them to.<br/> <br/> Its just ridiculous that you cant get anything i cant look for work as she should come home maybe a couple of weeks... the rules are set to t...
I phoned the benefits helpline, they said i cant claim anything else Image
<t>Maybe i came across as not caring about the old doll there, of course i do... but unfortunately everybody needs money.<br/> <br/> On the paltry amount they pay us how can you save for a rainy day, week month etc..<br/> <br/> <br/> I have bills to pay, everything i buy clothes shoes are from catal...
<t>As you may have read my other post about my old doll going into hospital, i saw today my CA hasnt been paid... why are these rules so punishing to us carers.<br/> <br/> It isnt my fault she is in hospital, so we are only allowed to have 4 weeks in 26 weeks!!!! Not what it says on direct.gov.<br/>...
Thanks for your advice audrey, im still not sure whats going to happen yet... AA says they will pay for 4 weeks, but CA says probably not as i have already had a break in care for 5 weeks from aug to oct... but if it stops i cant claim nothing else...