[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I lost my son last saturday we buried him on wednesday ,17 ,my baby, im struggling to get out of bed in the morning he had been inhospital since january my husband has been off sick since then now the funeral is over people keep asking when he is going back to work.<br/> I can barely breathe the ...
I would consider it a wage as it is also taxable. I was self employed for a few years and had to add it to my 'earnings' which brought me up to the tax threshold.
<t>At 20 weeks pregnancy I was told my son had a genetic condition which could be fatal or at least leave him physically disabled. At 28 weeks pregnancy it was discovered he also had spinabifida totally unrelated to the other condition, termination was mentioned but as I was so far on it wasnt an op...
<t>I just wanted to cry today when I heard the story of the 13 yearold who has refused treatment so she can die,what kind of society are we that even her parents think this is acceptable. The right to die brigade,assisted suicide,euthanasia whatever you want to call it must be so proud that their 'm...
<t>Found this interesting have noticed a large sign in my healthcentre asking carers to register so they can have access to carees info,didnt think it would apply to me as son has no learning difficulties but extensive physical/nursing needs. however I see he can sign the form to give permission for...
<t>Jean stories like that put the fear of god into me especially when our kids are in hospital so much.<br/> <br/> there wouldnt be any money left in nhs if i was to sue everytime they made a mistake in care/medicines.<br/> <br/> Remember your friend obviously feels very close to you to be able to v...
<t>EUN<br/> <br/> Moan away! Im a champion believe me, and when things get really bad im a great believer in a good cry. Your poor hubby is probably of the stiff upper lip type and keeps it all bottled up,have a good shout and scream every so often! After a while I dust myself down and come up fight...
<t>Hi eun<br/> <br/> nice to 'meet' you that is so sad and frustrating that your son can do so well educationally only to fail to get a job.<br/> <br/> Have you heard of the TRANSITION team,I think there is now one in each area they deal with disabled kids(in our area they have a separate team purel...
<t>Have just discovered social worker is on long term sick leave she was supposed to get DP sent to june panel for agreement. I started this over a year ago and 4 cancelled appointments later im now disgusted. I just dont have the energy to fight this anymore.<br/> <br/> Could I advertise for someon...
Really?

My sister is a qualified carer,she presently lives in liverpool but is considering moving back home she would be ideal and would save me advertising for a complete stranger!