[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I have discovered today after a meeting with the council housing that because they are going to be eomployed as her carers with the DP I cannot stop them coming in and living in our home and because they will switch and not just have one person full time there is no problem with our tenancy/DP pa...
<t>So.....question about care I guess....<br/> <br/> <br/> She has announced it is time for my replacement and she is having direct payments to emply her family to care for her (she already does this to an extent for small periods of time). She has also announced she is moving them into our home and...
<t>Thank you again for the support. I am trying to keep things as calm and quiet for the children as possible although they are very aware of mummy arguing with daddy and yelling. My wife has no problems with swearing or shouting in front of the children and while I never respond (no matter how temp...
<t>Thank you all for the replies, a lot of people are supporting me and the first thing they all say is "But you do everything for the kids".<br/> <br/> This of course means nothing when I am homeless. We have a joint tenancy and yes, it is adult services that she deals with. My solicitor has explai...
Hello, I have been the full time carer for my wife for 9 years and provided the care for our children for 6 and 3 respectively. Our relationship has been strained and difficult over the years mostly due to our terrible housing problems. We waited almost 2 years for adaptations, during which she told...
Thanks for the replies, I'm not on about leaving her but she has told me she wants me to go out and work (or as she put it "Get a job like a real man" because caring is obviously not something a man should be doing http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif ) and I am trying t ofind out if I did th...
<t>Hello<br/> <br/> I care for my wife and caring has put a strain on our relationship over the years and its reachedt he point where she doesn't want me to care for her anymore, instead to go out and do something so I am not in her face 24/7 anymore. Things have been very up and down over the last ...
Thanks for your comments. She is very controlling, especially when it comes to things like money or what we do as a family. Before we were married she had people keeping an eye on what I did, hacked into my emails and phone to check up on me and refused to let me talk to other women, even my old fri...
<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> Not sure where to put this so I thought I'd try here, I could use some advice. I have been with my wife for six years now, we have a little girl and another one on the way and I have been her carer full time for the last 5 years. I left uni to look after her and pretty much gave...
My letter said January, I wonder why they are deferring a "Christmas" bonus til then?