<t>I wanted to say hi last night but felt useless in what to say even tho i am myself grieving for my big brother jim.<br/> If you look at the views this has had with no one saying anything it makes such great sense..it is an extended bonded family like community here & everyone does care yet ho...
<t>Hi Mickie,<br/> <br/> You are not alone as i am in almost identical circumstances with 2 children about to go too uni.<br/> My other halfs conditions are possibly more severe with socio & agorophobias,deep depression & acute osteo arthritis.<br/> Our Dr & cpn try there best but this h...
Its helped me to remember that for me the Past has turned into too much Preoccupation About Spent Time so i try to live for the Now..No Other Way.
Ive mentioned this elsewhere before but it has helped.
<t>Hi all & Sue especially.<br/> Sue the key issue is agreeing in writing with them a time period for any agreed sabbatical & that it keeps all your existing contract rights & time served benefits intact.<br/> You may have to take some sabbatical leave as holiday time or unpaid as time m...
Hi Sue,sorry to hear of your situation,but please try to not be scared about speaking to your boss & do let us know the outcome. Sabbatical leave doesnt seem heavily underpinned in employment law rights but is mentioned alongside special & compassionate leave,so i am sure your boss will understand &...
This tax is madness but like the poll tax the opposition will not be drawn on an answer of wether or not they will remove it if they get in next election.
I wonder what the Carers UK vote would be worth?
All we want is fairness for carers & disabled people..its doing my head in.
yes ive just been warned that by my local age concern charity shop who want me to help but query just what you said .
Hi Kay..glad you found that bloody bag! http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif I would definately keep in mind asking a solicitor to manage that uni fund & remember to tell anyone casting doubt on your managment of it that,if a solicitor manages it their fees will come out of it..i,m sure the...
I spent sometime this afternoon listening to a few of your blogs including the last christmas one singing stick of blackpool rock http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif My son watched,remembering my older brother i lost same age as yourself to a brain tumour as he thought for a minute he migh...
OMG!! seriously you all have too watch this its shamazing Image
Thanks Amy Image