[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hello, I have a very unwell adult daughter who is on the verge of suicide as she is just not coping any more. She has been so bullied by the mental health team and social services she has almost given up. Now on top of this her benefits have been stopped. I have rung DLA and asked them why they have...
<t>I'm sitting here so very tired and want to go to bed. I can't... my child has gone missing again. She has run away and i have been sitting here not knowing what to do, worried sick waiting for the Police to let me know they have found her. This is the fourth time in four days she has done this. Y...
<t>Thank you both for your replies. It's nice to know someone listens.<br/> Since lolly went into this care home at the beggining of Dec, even though she has a Social Worker, would you believe they have never once contacted us. They have never once rung us, or wrote to us to tell us how our child is...
<t>Hello everyone, i'm sorry it's been a long time since you have heard anything from me.<br/> <br/> Well Lolly is still alive (Thank God) but as a daughter , i'm afraid i have lost her. She finally went in to foster care in October08, 3 different foster familie's, some she liked and some she didn't...
<t>Well today Monday, they have again pulled her out of the foster carer she is happy with, and are forcing her to go to the foster carer she dislikes. she has now run away, it is dark out there, raining, she is in danger because she will trust anyone. What do i do.<br/> <br/> the foster carer she w...
<t>Hello, i have posted on here before about my autistic daughter and the lack of help she is getting by social services refusing to give her respite/foster care. Things have since got much worse and i now have a complaint form in my hand but need a professional person to help me make the complaint....
Let me kmow how you are getting on .

Willow
Thank you for your help and advice, i am very grateful. Friday was a NIGHTMARE. I mean that seriously. About 8 professionals turned up for this meeting on Friday, the 'Familysupport worker' and her boss with no feelings. The CAMHS Pyschiatrist, a nurse from the ward lolly was staying on. The child p...
<t>Well Lolly is still in hospital. I waited all day yesterday for Social Services to ring me and they didnt. I rang them at 5pm and spoke to the boss of our social worker. He was just offhand and down right rude. <br/> He said he hadnt rung me back as he had just forgot about us.<br/> I told him th...
<t>Just an update, my duaghter tried to hang herself roughly 3 weeks ago. I found her unconscious on the floor, frothing at the mouth. She went into hospital for just one night. The local CAMHs Psychiatrist came to see her the next day and said she felt she was ok to go home but we need to check on ...