[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
thankyou all so much for your support and signing my petition xxxxxx
thank you so much xxx
i have posted on here before but didn't get much of a responce. i have started up a petition online to help every child/young people who have any mental health problem/s. i am asking everyone for their support in making a difference to the children/young people that need an deserve more help, to sig...
i have posted on here before but didn't get much of a responce. i have started up a petition online to help every child/young people who have any mental health problem/s. i am asking everyone for their support in making a difference to the children/young people that need an deserve more help, to sig...
<t>my son recieved CBT and for him it didn't help in any shape or form.<br/> however i know off people it has helped.<br/> everybody is different i guess and what works for 1 may not work for the next or vice versa.<br/> but if it can help 1 out of 2 ppl then i guess its worth it being offered to pp...
i'm so sorry i didnt realise i had posted my post so many times, with me trying o get my petition out in the public eye i'm forgetting where i have posted it to.
many thanks for taking the time to read my posts.
best wishes to you all janice xxxxx
Thank you all for your replys and for the nice friendly welcome. just to let you know i have over 150 signatures now and hopefully it will continue to rise as well as it is. This really is a great forum for advice support and a friendly ear or two. sorry i haven't really been on much to respond to a...
HI my name is Janice hall I have a 13 yr old son who suffers post traumatic stress disorder, depression, panic and anxiety. He has self harmed twice and just recently I was faced to find a suicide note from my son. children's mental health is a very close subject to my heart and it is disgusting tha...
HI my name is Janice hall I have a 13 yr old son who suffers post traumatic stress disorder, depression, panic and anxiety. He has self harmed twice and just recently I was faced to find a suicide note from my son. children's mental health is a very close subject to my heart and it is disgusting tha...
<t>Thank you both for your reply's and your support.<br/> the lack of support offered to every child/young person with any mental health condition is discusting.<br/> My aim is to get as much help as possile to every child/young person with mental health conditions, in the whole of England and Wales...