[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Bowlingbun Thank you, I have a busy week ahead, it's my daughters birthday on Monday and my 7 year old has been invited to a couple of parties. I don't drive so getting them to n from can be trying, but I want her to go and have a little normality. After reading the list bertiebear pointed me toward...
Bertiebear the list is great!!! I love the idea of curry and chocolate. Hmm supper tomorrow after the kids are in bed me thinks. YUM and it may mean I actually eat properly, not so good art doing that when my other half if at work. Thank you Image
I use sterilising solution on reusable cloths, the type you buy for baby bottles. It discolours the sponges though. J cloths, and kitchen roll for the messy jobs, or if I want the surfaces clean I use sterilising solution on them with kitchen roll, then just throw it away.
Thank you everyone, no respite planned as yet. My daughter is almost 18 and that means she is going from children's services to adult services, the paperwork is horrendous isn't it always. We have moved into a smaller house so all my usual 'keep your hands busy' stuff is packed. I have taken to sand...
<t>Hiya <br/> I am having some really bad days just lately, nothing has changed so there is no particular reason. I just feel like I can't carrying on doing this, the carer in me is tired and wants a life of her own. I seem to having more and more days like this, closer together. What do you guys do...
Mr.
hiya Image
love
Hiya Simon, sounds like you have some great ideas, e-petitions maybe a useful start, if only for research. The dating site sounds like a good idea too, not sure how you ensure someone is a carer or ex-carer though. There are plenty of dating sites around, even some for people with disabilities, but ...
bugs