[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
So now waiting for a visit from social services,the hospital have also said they spoke to my father about the incident. He has said nobody said anything to him at all,so my question is now what can I do about it ?
<t>True,I was taking my mother to see my father who was in hospital with a suspected stroke.He went for a little walk with the physio,that's when my mam put her arm round me for a kiss and cuddle.My son was also with us aswell.she seems to do it more if we are out anywhere.Its just a normal thing to...
Help needed,I care for my mother who has dementia and have done for nearly two years now.I have been reported for inappropiate behaviour towards my mother in a hospital whilst visiting my father,but is giving my mother a little kiss and a cuddle if she wants one actually Inappropiate behaviour.