Re:

ME is just an old name for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, they are the same thing - like Manic Depression is now Bipolar Disorder, for example. With respect, and in the kindest way possible, Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) isn't synonymous with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS), neither is the same as "Chro...
[quote]] Hi Gordon ME is just an old name for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, they are the same thing - like Manic Depression is now Bipolar Disorder, for example. CFS was probably mentioned because some of its symptoms overlap with Fibromyalgia's ones. Depending on which expert you are talking to, they w...
<t>Hi everyone! I take care of my daughter who is 18. Over the last 18 months or so she has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder, social anxiety disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome and joint hypermobility. She also suffers from tinnitus but she'd received ...
There needs to be more information about fybromyalgia made available to both doctors and the public, I hate being told I don't have it because the person I'm talking to hasn't heard of it. We have an excellent GP, couldn't have a better one, really. He did all the elimination tests and it was he wh...