[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well to update......

Just got the "I don't see a future for us" text, i guess i have to accept that and see what happens when she comes out the other side of this.

Thanks for all your advice and kind words, but i guess ultimately i have failed her.
<t>Hey Tilly,<br/> <br/> Thanks for your reply.<br/> <br/> I agree that she is depressed at the moment, but she has said that in the past being on her own makes it worse and sometimes wishes somebody would try to do something to try and help her see brighter times.<br/> <br/> I have been texting her...
<t>Thank you everyone for your comments and kind words, I think i have it quite easy compared to most.<br/> <br/> My situation has not changed much, my OH is still not letting me into her life, we have texted each other, but she says she feels slightly different about us and does not know when she w...
Hi India,

thank you for you words, You are right i have never had any connection to anyone with Bipolar or BPD and i always knew it would be hard, but at the moment she is basing the 0.5% negative situation against the 99.5% perfect so its defiantly a emotion tester lol x
<t>Thanks for your responses,<br/> <br/> Hi Crocus,<br/> <br/> The reson why i do feel like i have let her down is when she explains how she was feeling and how she was it makes me wonder how i missed it, then i do feel like if its as obvious as she makes it sound then i have failed her.<br/> <br/> ...
<t>Hi all,<br/> <br/> This is my first post so be gentle with me.<br/> <br/> Ok my story is as follows:<br/> <br/> In December 2012 I met a wonderful girl, we got on incredibly well straight away and I knew that i wanted to be with her, Pretty much from the off she told me that she had been diagnose...
<t>Hi all,<br/> <br/> This is my first post so be gentle with me.<br/> <br/> Ok my story is as follows:<br/> <br/> In December 2012 I met a wonderful girl, we got on incredibly well straight away and I knew that i wanted to be with her, Pretty much from the off she told me that she had been diagnose...