:D :D :D :lol: :lol: xx
Jenny it was amazing and a perfect send off for my lovely Jill. :) Incredibly sad but somehow perfect. Even the vicar Annie shed a tear bless her.
I really did feel that Jill was with us all in spirit as well as her body.
Jill had five brothers, but two are now dead. The other three will be there and all the rest of the family bar the Daventry lot who work for companies that make them book holidays a year in advance plus one is too old to travel. There are lots of friends who want to come too. We have catered for 40 ...
:D :D Oh dear me no Pet, not too much beer and rum I hope? Our lovely GP Cathryn Hall has just rung me to offer her condolences. She said we loved Jill here and that they were all there for me now. So kind of her when their so busy. I'm not going anywhere, I shall still be here to offer my support t...
Ah Jenny thank you so much for those kind understanding words. How true they all are. Dreading Monday 10th funeral day and meeting all the family that we met only a few weeks ago at a our nephews wedding. Jill couldn't attend that and didn't want me to go either, but I just had to with Wendy and I'm...
I've only just seen this post Jenny as I have never looked on this part of the forum for years. I too am now a former Carer and it seems awful somehow, yet relief as well. I used to moan like the very devil on here and hated having to be a Carer, but I'm so glad I have now. Thank you for your kind w...
I'd like to see Freddie Star again please. I used to nearly pass out with laughing at him. Thanks for the kind comments on my watercolour. Shame CUK didn't take up my offer as it would have cost to much for them to reproduce it turned out. Right, form an orderly queue for the art class please. Sorry...
Snow scene card 008.JPG
This is my favorite Snow Scene picture I painted as a Christmas card for CUK.
Sorry BB its been very remiss of me not coming out of the engine shed for three days playing puffing billys. Love the smell of the coal burning and the steam hissing. Damn shame about your greenhouse though, I reckon you'll need a new one by now! :blush: :cry: I can help teach art with watercolours,...
I was just about to put that BB and you've beat me to it!

T H A T I............. Its a carol.

I have some cracker jokes from yesterday but their down stairs, so laters...........