[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I found the website but can't find any thing about either the group (Cygnet Health Care) or the actual unit ( The Springs). I also looked at the National Austistic Society's webby with no luck. I'll try again tomorrow Image
will do - many thanks.
<t>Has anyone here got any experience of these please. I've read their bumf on the internet but as its their advertising I'm a little bit cynical as they would be unlikely to point out their faults! I'm especially interested in any feedback to do with the unit based at Harrow on the Hill. Its only b...
<t>Just a brief up date. The section 2 order runs out on wednesday. They have put a section 3 order in place (up to 6 months in hospital). I don't expect to get my son home again in the near future (if ever) as they now say that the flat is unsafe for him. <br/> I asked for a couple of days respite ...
He's 19 but its been going on a long time
I'll pm you
<t>Oh well things trundled on and his behaviour got worse! Challenging behaviours Nurse found my son a place at a local respite centre and he went on friday afternoon.<br/> Monday the CBS rang to say that he'd settled well and they could keep him untill the 1st of August to give me a break and a cha...
Iron????
I don't own one, if something isn't fit to wear when it comes out of the tumble dryer, it goes to the charity shop!
Mmm. . things are improving! challenging behaviour nurse and psych arrived yesterday. Actually listened and the psych informed me that the medication my son was taking for epilepsy is also a mood stabilizer!!!! He promptly doubled his dose and said if things don't improve in the next few days he wou...
<t>club rang me at 4.20 (when my son arrived there to say that he couldn't stay there after yesterday.<br/> Then his school rang me to explain there had been another incident at school and a member of staff had been taken to A&E and he was excluded .<br/> I rang the challenging behaviour nurse w...
<t>he came home at 8 o'clock with 2 crisis intervention workers who left in 2 minutes flat!<br/> One of them said they had seen my son trying to jump into the canal earlier !<br/> But they were quite happy to leave him to my care.<br/> They will inform his social worker and she will probably ring me...