Holly Willoughby tomorrow night... Its meant to be a cracker
<t>All the comparison websites are pretty good but a few major companies arent on them like Direct Line (Which Im with) they are very good but my premium has stayed the same for a few years now (give or take a few quid, up and down). I will be looking for another company when it is up for renewal as...
<t>Got to be winning the league, 2 cups (1against a professional team) and being runners up of the another cup all in 1 season. I was the goalkeeper for the team when I was 17/18. Very happy season. But at the same time being a GK can have its downfall when you let the ball go through your legs etc ...
<t>Always good to have the freedom of a car.<br/> <br/> Some people have said it already but YOU are correct. You can take your test in an auto but cannot drive a manual. Take it in a manual and you can drive both. Automatics are usually more expensive due to the transmission and what is involved in...
Too many pics to put up so thought I'd just post a link. This is of Plymouth and surrounding areas. The Wet Wok restaurant has certainly lived up to its name now unfortunately... Its been demolished, along with the Seaton cafe and many other places http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/Stormy- ... story.h...
26th of January... WOOP WOOP

Love Australia so HAPPY AUSSIE DAY TO OZ!!!! Think we should have another bank holiday after all we have the least amount of holidays/celebrations out of Europe and most other major countries in the world. (bar a few)
<t>Because unlike you they dont know that £48k is out of their price range.... So many of my friends have asked me why I have money (not rich or well of by any means, just able to buy something when Ive needed it), its because I dont get sucked into the credit cards and know what I can and cannot sp...
I remember reading years ago of a guy that used to beg on the streets and was photographed walking around the corner and getting into a top of the range Mercedes Benz that was worth around £60k or so. It turned out that was his job... basically a con man!!
In love with Australia... Can you actually be in love with a country!!!! And I love riding my motorbike
55% for me.... But I say HELLLLLLLL NOOOOOO! total Janner 'ere buy