[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Bowlingbun yes I have arranged a director. If she passes during the night I don’t have a phone signal in the bedroom ( don’t have a landline) so each morning when I get up and go upstairs I am filled with dread she has died in the night and I don’t yet know 😢
Hello, my mums nursing home called to say my mum (98years old) had stopped eating and for the last few weeks she has been eating very little so I assume she is quite frail now. They asked me to arrange the funeral director who would take her body when the time came. This was Wednesday morning and sh...
Dear Cassie I have been through similar with my son but his problems were very different...he hid is addictions from me for a very long time...he was self harming and also overdosed but thankfully was ok. In my experience your daughter won’t open up until she us ready to and possibly never to you. I...
In my experience retirement homes are hard to sell on...my FIL was in a nice one with a lovely communal area and cafe. Activities arranged for the residents etc...it’s been on the market a year now as MIL moved into care home. The service charge is £500 per month which is still being paid and this r...
Forest gump

My Octopus teacher...just beautiful and I will never eat Octopus again!

The Windermere children
Hi Pet66, yes I have the DoLS letter and I do think some of her needs have been down played...I am finding out just how difficult this is! Thank you x
Hi Bowlingbun, you are always full of good suggestions ..I had a letter from the LA saying that my mum would be charged from 30th November and that she needed a financial assessment which I did but I didn’t supply all the requested evidence of her bank accounts so far they haven’t asked for them nor...
Thanks Melly that is what I have thought but it’s not very clear . Not sure what us happening as I have only heard from the LA asking for a financial assessment which I have done to a point but they haven’t come back to me and it’s been a few weeks. If they come asking for money then I shall point t...
Hello...my mum who has advanced dementia and other health problems has been denied CHC funding however the DTS was done a week before the DoLS was placed on her meaning she can’t leave the care home she was placed in after a hospital stay. She is a danger to herself and to others. The DoLS won’t br ...
They are trying to draw out financial information before my mum has had her CHC assessment that’s assuming she passes the check list. The home she is in is being very obstructive as they of course want her to be a self funded as they get about 40%more money than the CCG would pay if she got CHC. The...