[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
They are trying to draw out financial information before my mum has had her CHC assessment that’s assuming she passes the check list. The home she is in is being very obstructive as they of course want her to be a self funded as they get about 40%more money than the CCG would pay if she got CHC. The...
My mum is in a very poor state now has to be hoisted out of bed, soils herself day and night, needs encouragement to eat and drink, sleeps mainly and has gone from being aggressive towards people to completely passive although she has no idea where she is 😔 So very sad as she was a vibrant cheeky ch...
Just a quick update..my mum is now in a nursing/ care home. It was arranged by Hillingdon CCG totally un be known to me so I don’t know if she has had a CHC assessment and the guy I spoke with didn’t know either but he did mention the nurse that was looking after her. No mention of the fees yet so I...
Good idea Bowlingbun and I only have a mobile number and do t always have a signal, which is actually true as I live in a very rural area. Even if not for backup an email is better as I don’t absorb everything said and so need to have something to refer to. Thanks again 😘
Thanks Bowlingbun...you are always so helpful, I know you have had some hard experiences to give you this wisdom, Yes EMI home is what they said. My mum won’t let the physio doing anything for her and really has gone down hill, I will google signs of dying and as upsetting as it is it would be the b...
I have heard from hospital today and my mum is being very violent and is very confused and so won’t let anyone help her. I have been told she will need to be discharged into a care home that can provide 24 hour care for her as her dementia has worsened and her mobility is poor. The lady I spoke to s...
Thanks Bowlingbun, these are the lines I have been thinking along. The care manager is extremely reluctant to use email. I have left a message on his mobile today reiterating the stair lift needs to be fixed and he needs to email me the options he has found even though I have him the contact number ...
In Worcester care homes are now locked down agian and no visitors allowed.....
Advice needed please, in a nut shell my mums care company left my mums stairlift broken for several weeks before I was aware of it and as a result she slept in a reclining chair. The out come of this is she is in hospital with cellulitis. However social services are saying I need to get the stair li...
Hi there, I had this problem with my mum as she wouldn’t wear her pads and so did what ever she needed anywhere. The carers cleaned to a point but once social services became involved they arranged (at cost to my mum) a deep clean of the house which has got rid of the smells. The carers are now supp...