[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi All Just to update yours on the video i was in with Tina who i care for you fine it on the www.nhschoicespreview.nhs.uk go to the Video "The team that makes a difference" is what is is call. It not bad i suppose it ok i still keep my day job tho http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_biggrin.gif ...
5% rise in benefits this year i believe it when i see it Image Image Image Image Image
<t>Hi Alex I so sorry for your lost I lost my son a few years ago after 14 years of caring for him and I too still miss him very much even after all this time yes I had to sign on JSA and it was bloody hard to fine employed after be out of work for so long I was pressure into fine work. I got into a...
Just sign up let Image Image Image Image Image

adam
Welcome Mark welcome to the forums Hope you like it here Image Image Image

adam
This is a copy of a letter i receiver last week from my local MP Phillip Hollobone send to him by Stephen Timms on behalf Anne McGuire Still does answer the question i ask in the first place as i ask Phillip Hollobone what was his views on this subject of move carer on IS/CA to JSA. an well what can...
Have taken part in the film to “make a differenceâ€Â
Have receive a reply to my email today From my local MP Philip Hollobone who has passed the e-mail on too Anne McGuire MP Parliamentary Under Secretary (Disabled People) at the DWP So well wait and see if she replies. Pity he didn’t send it also to James Purnell at the DWP http://www.carersuk...
all send out Image Image Image
Ok my caree has just be given funding for 20 hours of daytime care and 20 hours nights day time cost £7,50 p/h and night at £10.00 p/h that to cover the weekends while I have a rest. What I would like to know were the money comes from to pay these people that £350 for 2 days carer I do five...