[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Well they are alway late! I've had to do my own dinner several time. Now it don't sound big but what if I was to burn myself on the oven?
Hello, is there any I ca pn complain to about the company that do my care?
I just wanted to say what a fantastic holiday I had at Center Parcs http://www.mage-net.net/2013/06/27/centerparks/
<t>Yes <br/> <br/> The Dr I saw said some quite outrageous things. He is also the one who wrote to the hospital I was at without my permission and he gave an untrue view of my job!<br/> <br/> He also dismissed a report written about me 'cus it was to old. It was a report written a year ago by a hosp...
<t>Well I've been trying to go back since the start of 2012, they have never given me a reasone why I cant't go back!<br/> <br/> Three weeks ago on Wednesday they where ment to reply to my grievance as of yet they have not.<br/> <br/> They got a very biased review on me without my permission from a ...
<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> As I've said I'm not a carer but a disabled person. My work are being really unhelpful about me going back. I sould say I work for a large hospital in North London. <br/> <br/> Has any one else come accross this?<br/> <br/> I currently have and on going employment tribunal but t...
<t>Hello,<br/> <br/> I'm not sure if I'm allowed hear as I'm not really a carer but a disabled person who iss looked after by cares.<br/> <br/> In December 2010 I got mengitis. After 3 months in ICU and a further 6 months In a rehab hospital, I'm back at home and looking forward to going back to wor...