The new Adult Social Care Councillor for Surrey is Sinead Mooney.
It won't hurt to write and tell her what you think!
sinead.mooney@surreycc.gov.uk>

The more people who shake them up :D the better!
……."Become a carer, running about all day, caring :lol: " Trouble is Alfred, if you're weak willed like me comfort eating tends to take over. I have a wonderful book by Carolyn Humphries called "Pocket Calorie Counter" which lists the calories of just about everything you can think of! I keep a note...
It's all rather sad isn't it? Prince Philip has been a wonderful, heroic and courageous man. He has made an error and had an accident. He isn't the one being paid by the Daily Mirror to sell the(her) story. Is it being blown up out of all proportion because as Alberts says " Where there's muck there...
Mrs Average "Stop beating yourself up so!!!"

It's just something that seems to be ingrained in human nature.
The 'Guilt Monster' with a cudgel ever ready :D
"ALL WE CAN DO" No words can comfort all we can do Is share your North face route with you. No one can take your pain away Or cut bereavement's journey short. Perhaps you would not want them to Your grief is all that's left to you Of your loved one who could not stay. All we can do is walk with you...
Apologies! As a relative newbie I wasn't trying to be patronising. I just care,
It's hard to keep one's spirits up when tiredness just becomes so overwhelming and with such little respite in sight.
Do you have a special friend whom you can phone or meet up with occasionally to just talk about anything and everything?
It does help.
But keep on talking to us all here.
I'm so very sorry for all the heartache you are experiencing.[urlhttp://pinoyelvensmith.blogspot.com/2007/01/poetry-words-for-it-by-julia-cameron.html][/url]

I wish there were more than words to comfort you. You have my thoughts and prayers. :)
https://forum.alzheimers.org.uk/?_ga=2. ... 1537365714

This is another forum where you have the opportunity to talk to others experiencing problems caused by Dementia. You may be able to offer helpful comments yourself?
What about a Carers' Assessment? Would that help? I'm not quite sure what it entails.