Thank you, yes I have found the web site for my area and will be filing a complaint. i had a long meeting with care manager yesterday and they now know I am not happy or impressed and what I intend doing, poor support and information with conflicting advice, (then a failure to acknowldge they have ...
Who would I contact as an independant advisor for help in dealing with a complaint against S/S please --- anyone????
<t>Thanks Hinlde, this is all going back to when daughter moved to independance, s/w was taken away as they have now area's and my daughter wasn't in s/w area then - so we were left without one for awhile. We were literally 'stuck' waiting for s/w to be reasigned.<br/> Major cock ups with things whe...
<t>My daughter had D/P from last year. The S/W involved at that time spoke to D/P on my behalf. I was told my daughters co-funding would be taken out of her D/P before being paid into the account - which it is.<br/> I have received a letter advising me that my daughter needs to be paying her co-fund...
I have got rid of two care agencies during the last year, both for different relatives of mine. The first agency had a carer who was 'bullying' the personal care was not up to standard, staff came and went as they pleased - just a few of my concerns. They had to go! I made sure they did! http://www...
Yes I have heard of people having the full works with the automatic things and a good idea as well. My daughter can open/close the curtains, we had a pull cord on one side which enables her to do this, it is just the door she has problems with, part of the reason for this is she only has use of one...
It should be ok FranD. The door will be slightly wider than a normal door and will have the handle on the left side which means easier to open for my daughter. Once that is done she plans to have the garden easy maintenance so is doing away with the lawn, instead she will have a large patio area an...
Hi this has been approved by the L/A and we are just waiting for a quote to go to them ---- fingers crossed! Image
Just an up date really. The door has been approved subject to conditions which were fine. We had to go for an opening door with handle on the left and side panal as the wall wasn't long enough to take sliding doors. Still pleased about it going through though http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smi...
That is where I am coming from bowlingbun, it needn't be that complicated