[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>I had a very similar experience with my wife in an nhs 'unit' in Yeovil,the toilets were fouled with faeces and urine they stunk to high hell,they made a complete mess of her diabetic care by giving her the normal meals with no proper portion control thus her BM was in orbit,they lost her clothes...
<t>What else can you expect when this paper is edited,produced and read by the low life and scum of this country who have nothing better to do than to trod on the unfortunate, as is the conservative party who relish bashing the underdogs and stepping on the poor.<br/> This paper is not even fit to b...
<t>Although i can see your reason for this i would be very cautious as to the home he has gone to as abuse of the elderly is increasing and many of those places are just profit orientated,the staff poorly paid and the conditions can be appalling,if i was in your position i would not trust them much ...
<t>Daffy,on a personal view caring for my wife is not so hard its the idiots who call themselves professionals,the so called 'caring organizations' and nhs staff that make caring so hard i could think of a few 'adjectives' to post about them but i prob. would be barred from the site,also what has ha...
<t>WOW thanx for your replys folks its a bit overwhelming,to reply to some of your comments yes i have had a carers assessment and my wife has had a needs assessment as well, but the problem i have with getting respite is that after the trauma of being arrested and detained and my wife being locked ...
<t>Thanks for your valueable reply,i did ask before if there was a sugar free version and i was told there was not,i will now get the gp to amend the script and she cannot argue with me this time,they moan and groan about the cost of this but maybe if they were put on performance related pay there m...
<t>Hello,I care for my wife who has dementia and from the start i have had to fight to get what i need for her and when i ask for help i just get trouble,for example people kept on at me to get a break as i looked tired so i took her to the MIND centre to see if it would help where the people there ...
<t>Hi folks,This is my first post on here and i just want to say how good it is to find somewhere where i can share my thoughts and emotions with others who truly understand the good and not so good times caring for someone who is the most important person in your life, and how much it hurts to see ...