[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Zelda - this is a supportive and sympathetic forum! I appreciate English may not be your first language, but your post did come across as impatient, to say the very least! There's always a divide between smokers and non-smokers that can never be bridged - smokers can think non-smokers kick up about...
Please please, stop being so petty about smoking. Don’t blame the carer she is doing a very stressful job as it is. The neighbour is already smoking, silly how you know that 2 people smoke. Careers have not got enough time with the client to fill your flat up with smoke. Would it not be better if yo...
Old parents seems to keep their children at random, when they have money/property they know the children will inherit one day.....I know from experiencing this with my 90 year old father in law towards his only son...my husband.