[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thanks Greta. It feels like they are all ganging up against us - the manager of the carers is not much better. Its such a tricky, and upsetting situation to be in. The thing is, the hoist really isn't difficult to maneuver - me an my mum manage it no problem at all! If I was there all the time every...
Thanks - its nice to hear that people understand. I am attending the meeting at the end of this week with my parents (they need someone there as there will be a whole host of people descending on their home!) so hopefully something positive will happen - either with the carers (I doubt it!) or by pe...
Hi, Thanks for replying. We are trying to change companies, but as you mention, there aren't enough in the area. My dad is very much 'with it' and so is my mum. Its all down to him not being able to weight bare, and he has extremely limited movement in his right arm. His mobility is so bad he actual...
Hi Everyone, Myself and my family are in desperate need of advice. My Dad requires 2 carers, twice a day due to needing to be hoisted. This has been in place since January 18. This is obviously a massive change for my Mum as she has cared for my Dad for 30+ years. The carers write down fictional tim...