[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi PattyP and welcome. Your comments about forgetting he's just eaten are quite common where dementia's concerned, although most of the people I've come across find that they've forgotten to eat and don't recognise that they're hungry so much as feeling unsettled about something. Perhaps your husba...
[quote]]

Hallo Map,
Hope you enjoyed your walk yesterday. It's a bit breezy and showery here at the moment - in between the sunshine. Best wishes from PP.
<t>Hallo.<br/> <br/> Thank you for your responses to my first attempt at contact. I have already found lots of tips to help me deal with everyday problems. One thing - I hate being the "food monitor" - if I buy a bunch of bananas or grapes and put them out in a bowl I find that my husband will eat t...
<t>Please excuse me if I don't get the hang of this straight away. My husband was diagnosed with vascular dementia in May 2006, although I had noticed that he had had memory problems for about 2 years before that. We are retired and live in Kent. I am in regular contact with a local Carers support g...