[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Pet66 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 2:05 pm
Please do not tell the lovely people on this forum to ' pull yourself together' ! Its offensive and very unhelpful. It's not that easy.
Thank you for your support and kindness. Very much appreciated.
Camie_2105 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 12:50 pm
You should watch yourself. The plan is to pull yourself together and start serious treatment. You'll feel depressed until u get rid of this problem
Yes you are right. I let it go for too long. Thank you.
Hi Melina How are things? Was any of the information the forum supplied been of use. And did you find anything that help you. Hello thank you for checking up on me. I looked into the links you posted I read alot. I actually came back on here to find the links again because I relapsed. I'm going to ...
Hello good evening I hope all of you are well ? Would like to say thanks for all of you helping me in the past. This forum has really helped me. So my mum is disabled because of a stroke 9 years ago. She also has type 2 diabetes. And I have a 20year old brother. We were talking and mum said she want...
Karen Dee wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 2:11 pm
Hello Melina,
If you haven't already done so have a look on the internet. Type out 'Self harm' , there is a lot of info and some advice and contact numbers.
You can get through this.
Thank you for this. I am looking for more help online. Thank you.
Hello and thank you for replying. No my mum doesn't blame me. I depart treatment when my mum had a stroke. Of I had phoned the ambulance sooner he wouldn't of been disabled and as a result develop type 2 diabetes. I know this for a fact a nurse and paramedics told me this. I fed her bad food and no...
You are not being fair on yourself. Have you ever told a counsellor about how you feel? Imagine you were in Australia at the time. Who would be around to call the ambulance then? Mum is responsible for how she lives, what she eats,. what she does. Lots of people get diabetes, cancer, have strokes, ...
Where to start, it's so devastating. My wife had a stroke 2 months ago, totally unexpected, she was the active one, always on the go, walking the dog and doing her part time job. She is paralysed down her right hand side, very little speech, she knows what she wants to say but the words don't come ...
sunnydisposition wrote:
Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:57 pm
https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advic ... al-support

https://clic-uk.org/

Clic is a free online community here to support everyone with their mental health.
Thank you very much. I will definitely check this out.
Why are you continually blaming yourself for mum's situation? Why do you have to look after your brother? Does mum say this?? Neither of them are your responsibility!!! If mum was disabled when you were young mum should have done everything possible to ensure you had a happy normal childhood by get...