[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
susieq wrote:
Thu Sep 08, 2022 1:46 pm
You can use the "Contact Us" link at the bottom the page or email membership@carersuk.org
Thank you very much.
I've been. Looking for ages but I cannot delete my account. Can someone delete it for me. I don't know how to contact administration on here. Thanks
Thanks, we are pretty good now. We had a terrible few years with so many loved ones, my parents, my in laws, my husband and sister in law all dying. Then I had cancer, found my husband dead in bed, and then had a head on smash that nearly killed me in under 2 years! Were you never involved with You...
I was conditioned from an early age never to put myself first, but to always put others first - because that suited everyone else! The sad truth is that if you don't put yourself first, your own mental and physical health, your goals in life, your dreams, no one else will - because they are putting...
Melina, Following on from BB's post, you might find this thread helpful https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support-and-advice/carers-health-issues/positive-ways-to-cope-with-low-mood-12505 Melly1 Thank you Very much. You are always so kind to me. Thank you . I really do appreciate this. I apologise for...
Hi Melina, I am so sorry that you are having to deal with all this and I am so sorry that you haven’t received any support from social care or mental health services. Sadly as someone said on here it’s those who shout loud enough that sometimes get the support but please contact your mental health ...
We all understand that it's tough being a long term carer. Non carers haven't got a clue. It's very tough being disabled, unable to do any of the things we used to. Try to find moments of pleasure every day to lighten your mood. I love watching my plants grow, and enjoy sewing. Even just taking a f...
Hello Melina Thank you for posting in the Forum about your situation. It sounds like you, your mum and your brother have been having a really tough time recently. In addition to the supportive responses from Melly1 and bowlingbun, I have also sent you an email with some additional suggestions of su...
You mentioned money issues. Is mum getting PIP - Personal Independence Payment, for care and mobility? This would enable you to claim Carers Allowance. Does mum own or rent the house? Are you getting Housing Benefit, if you are renting? Hello yes mum gets PIP. I also have carers allowance. She rent...
our life has many problems. Money,debt,bills,health issues lack of support. My mum is 52 She had a major stroke right side paralysis,aphasia, type 2 diabetes. We went the house We just wanted more support and help for social services. I'm sorry for your circumstances. I just hope life gets better f...