[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi. I'm new to carers uk. I'm 59 and am currently looking after my mum 85 who has dementia. My dad 86 who can hardly walk due to wanting a new knee. He has had them both replaced but one of them he thinks needs doing again and my brother who has slight mental health issues. I just need someone to t...
Thank you for all the replies its definitely given me food for thought and its good to hear some very different views on it. I need to get a bit harder maybe over time I will but Its early days. Having said that, thinking about the certainty that its going to get worse is a shock when you see the wo...
Finally settling into this new world now living with mum, she's 91. I'm 59. Nothing much to say but reading about others experiences is helpful so I should say something.... its knackering. Now on the second carer agency having gone from lots of short calls to less frequent but longer calls. I still...