[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum -Search
Hey Jenny, thank you very much for the reply. I'm really sorry to hear about the situation with your MIL. Mom's... she's tricky. She can be perfectly on the ball, one moment - and the next, she'll be 'falling over' in her chair (We can't get a diagnosis, as we can't get her out the house, realistica...
Assuming your Mother doesn't smoke, there shouldn't be much risk to her, assuming she's not likely to otherwise be around naked flames.

Obviously, a small risk becomes no risk, if you avoid it altogether - but in my experience, it's never been a problem.
Hi Joe. I used to get really angry with my Dad. Sadly I didn't really know him, before his illness - he had a heart attack when I was 6, and rather than fight it, he kinda... drifted into it, a bit. He didn't change things, and just did less and less. Obviously, over time, his health declined, and h...
I pick the first day I'm "no longer a young carer" to post. I've been a carer for my parents for... for a long time. My Dad became ill after retirement - he had a heart attack when I was 6, and his health declined progressively until he passed away, when I was... about 23 I think. Mom was his primar...