[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you so much to you all for taking the time to give such informative and supportive replies. I can’t tell you how helpful this has been. Oddly, as soon as I had written my post I felt better, more ‘normal!’ and now I feel galvanised to carry on with Mum knowing I’m doing ok. When I told my husb...
I’ve posted once before on this forum and received welcome support and advice. I’m back today for more wisdom! My nearly 90 yr old mother lives alone with minimal help, needs more but she’s stubborn. I’ve definitely taken up the advice given here of trying to be a facilitator for Mum, organising a c...
Oh thank you bowlingbun, you’ve brought hot tears to my eyes! My GP suggested counselling when Paul first died but I didn’t take it up. Many years ago I did have counselling for an unrelated matter and once the lid was off, I couldn’t get everything back in the box, it took years, prolonged counsell...
Jeep
Hello Anne, small world, I am in Wallasey. Yes I get the bit about having my life. Four and a half years ago my husband and I lost our son to suicide after protracted and enduring mental health problems. We were, to a large extent his carers too so you’ll understand that the edges of caring and ‘my ...
Hello, my name is Barbara and I am delighted to discover this forum. It is exactly what I needed so I’ve lurked for a few days feeling encouraged by what I’ve been reading that everything I’m experiencing and feeling is perfectly normal, I can’t tell you how relieved I am. My mum is 89, lives alone ...