[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi excalibur<br/> <br/> My mum has good days and bad. she still knows who everyone is, but her short term memory is getting worse. she is quite happy to listen to music or watch musicals on tv every day. her mobility is deteriorating along with the incontinence, but my 2 small children keep her g...
<t>Hi<br/> Can anyone give me any advice on stopping my mum getting up several times a night and wandering round the house.<br/> She has vascular dementia and I am currently sleeping on the sofa as I am worried she might have a fall as she is very unsteady on her feet.<br/> <br/> apart from me not s...
<t>F.A.O Sarahf86. Hi have just read your reply to pauline and would really appreciate some information from you.<br/> My mum is 79 and was diagnosed vascular dementia in August 2007. I am her carer but apart from some information from the internet about vascular dementia I dont know much about it. ...
Hi Thanks for making me welcome, have found some very good info. great forum. thanks
Hi my name is Sarah and I am a carer to my mum who has vascular dementia. I have recently moved to littlehampton from london. I have 2 children of 5yrs and 20 months.