Smart meters are not just to show what uses what , but they are helpful for disabled people who cannot go outside all the time. Smart meters also stop the need of meter readings , so someone no longer needs to arrange to enter your home to read a meter. And smart meters are actually an EU idea , to ...
When my dad was alive and we had the extra help of carers from the private company the council used. they would have to fill out the paperwork in a folder , and also text there boss when they arrived and when they were leaving. that then changed , to they had to ring there work when arrived , and ca...
As many will know mum and i love our smart meter, we switched from Scottish and southern energy to British gas duel fuel and saved £60 a week in top up. BUT ,,,,,, British gas inform us we are already on the cheapest tariff available on smart meter , with the price cap. and for gas and electric we a...
i have asked time and time again , when they supposedly take control in 2021 of carers allowance .. will we get what we currently get from the UK gov , plus what we get from scottish gov. one woman looked at me and said "" being completely honest with you , i have no idea "" . an other asked me how ...
in regards to SNP ,, it is because they were granted powers of some benefits back in 2014. and then like a spoiled little brat cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried for said powers. they were given the powers , and have now delayed taking control of those powers for over 3 yrs , an...
the last time i had dental work through NHS ( in scotland ) . i was surprised by all the complete rubbish BS the dentist has to go through . posters up regarding cuts to the NHS dentists as work is done through private companies from money through NHS. and it was then explained to me , for the job t...
i have to say just one thing.. as a male carer , the last thing i want , is friendship / dating a female carer. its bad enough being a carer to start with , last thing i want is to be in a relationship with an other carer. i want a life as far away as possible . one of my sisters recently said i can...
recently had a conversation with a group of people from all over the world about this . in America they dont pay TV license , all channels get the income through adverts. or smaller local channels raise money through donations / crowd funding etc the younger generation are against old folk getting T...
the saving from bulb was worthless ,, it would have saved us £10 a year ( up to £10 ) . i since done homework into Bulb and it appears those in remote serviced areas get a questionable service provided. any time they have power issues , they attempt to contact bulb and get no answer , or told we can...
i was sent a letter to attend a court case , though i am in scotland so rules are some what diff. the letter was nice and polite on page 1 . but when i turned to page 2 i just had an instant panic attack as it was extremely threatening , and in bold underlined lettering told me if i fail to show up ...