we are on prepayment, but mum will NEVER go back to DD even though we had a letter from British gas just before Christmas with the usage , and following year predicted usage. saying we are already on the cheapest rates for those on prey pay meters , but if we were to go to DD we would save a further...
well modern TV's hardly use any electric . I use a 44" 4K TV as a pc monitor that is on almost 24/7 and there are 2 PC's on 24/7 and the smart meter lights up 3 green bars and thats also including an other large TV in the dining room , fridge freezer on , sky boxes on , general daily stuff and it te...
i love how so called experts say "" change suppliers "" ,, they seem to forget the elephant in the room , YOU CANT change suppliers if where you live is not covered by several companies lol. we changed supplier for duel fuel from SSE to British gas and instantly saved £30 a week doing so . SSE just ...
Alas ,, CHC was shot dead in Scotland .. they deemed it useless and wanted to give it a big long fancy title to sound more important . aww shame bed blocking is at an all time high in Scotland that the Scottish government claimed DID NOT EXIST ,, then they changed tunes to "" we will wipe it out wit...
LOL people just love nothing more than Internet Chinese whispers... I have heard so much BS regarding smart meters ,,, 1 . the government listen in to conversations ... 2 , internet hackers can blow up your home by hacking smart meters... 3 , the government can send a signal to your home and leak ga...
i dont see what the problem is , it does not come across as CA is being sucked into UC .. infact if anything it is just an exact copy paste of what the SNP claim they will be starting that will make life more fair and equal for women in relationships with joint bank accounts .. the payments would be...
green energy is 100% con anyway regardless if its solar , wind , wave. it recently came out Scottish wind companies made a pretty penny while wind farms were SWITCHED OFF .. the snp fully agree companies should be refunded loss while wind farms are turned off ... they have a cable from scotland to w...
even worse when you come to smaller countries like Scotland . the effect is increased compared to size of population , i read something the other day that stated bed blocking now costs £500 million over the past 10 years , and thats despite a legal claim from the scottish government that they were g...
was at my sisters yesterday and she was some reason or an other bragging she just paid her tv license :roll: :roll: . thankfully ( well we dont know for how much longer ) mum gets the free license , but we watch less and less and less on BBC as its the same boring stuff and mum is getting bored with...
someone on the marine forum was talking about this only a few months ago . they thought it was amazing at first until they started having issues , then unable to contact a human when making a call to the help line , and then being told wrong info about the best and fastest service in the entire UK ....