i was sent a letter to attend a court case , though i am in scotland so rules are some what diff. the letter was nice and polite on page 1 . but when i turned to page 2 i just had an instant panic attack as it was extremely threatening , and in bold underlined lettering told me if i fail to show up ...
far from exceptional , i went onto uswitch typed in my post code and i get the absolute max of 4 companies to pick from . ALL of which are far more expensive apart from 1 company called BULB . i live in a small ( ish ) town in Scotland that is serviced by very little in the way of companies . the ch...
Denis , you can only switch to a company if they indeed provide energy to where you live , SSE has sources in Scotland and South of England . i have one brother who argued with me to change to the company he used , he argued and argued and argued you can change to who ever you want , so to shut him ...
I am pretty sure by saying this , but i am also sure most will agree or say something similar. Buying your own house , focusing on your life , focusing on settling down is and should come FIRST . do i think you should be spending more of your own money on providing care for gran , NO simple answer ....
Well that seems a bit of a let down. He said because his wife works and what she brings in , in scotland he will have to wait 7 weeks for first payment of UC. and he wanted the payments twice a month , but was told he would have to wait for the first payment in FULL after 7 weeks then a month later ...
lol the job you set out with 2 busses ,, would take between 6 and 8 here :lol: and dependent where it is , not possible to get to by bus . which funny enough is part reason of walking out of work , because they said they are complying with the scottish governments ideas of encouraging people NOT dri...
i am more or less laughing , as for once i believe the difficult stages for job seekers will be of use here. he has worked there for 16 yrs , and had been continually taking time off , days off here or there , changing working days. been expected to work day in lieu over weekends to make up for said...
Nope not me ,, but some may have noticed i made a post about one of my brothers who told his boss recently to "" ram it "" , and walked out He did not even hand in a notice of intent to work , he simply got up and left and has never been back to work , nor handed anything in. I am not sure how unemp...
we are on prepayment, but mum will NEVER go back to DD even though we had a letter from British gas just before Christmas with the usage , and following year predicted usage. saying we are already on the cheapest rates for those on prey pay meters , but if we were to go to DD we would save a further...
well modern TV's hardly use any electric . I use a 44" 4K TV as a pc monitor that is on almost 24/7 and there are 2 PC's on 24/7 and the smart meter lights up 3 green bars and thats also including an other large TV in the dining room , fridge freezer on , sky boxes on , general daily stuff and it te...