[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
well got to congratulate on the nothing but copy and paste from one sides sources .. exact same can be done for scotlands NHS under the ever failing SNP. moaning ginger midget constantly brags its her NHS its SNHS ,,, and they wont privatise it what so ever, yet paid a private American company over ...
the whole concept of "" green energy "" is a con . especially wind turbines. the chemicals produced to extract such and such , that get put into a batteries are highly toxic , the actual installing of Wind turbines , drilling large deep holes ,, the transport needed to carry the blades , main body ,...
yep , and UK living in the EU are not entitled to benefits in the country they live in .....

swings and roundabouts , but people just love a copy and paste from newspapers .

swings and roundabouts ,,,,,,,,,,,,
Smart meters are not just to show what uses what , but they are helpful for disabled people who cannot go outside all the time. Smart meters also stop the need of meter readings , so someone no longer needs to arrange to enter your home to read a meter. And smart meters are actually an EU idea , to ...
When my dad was alive and we had the extra help of carers from the private company the council used. they would have to fill out the paperwork in a folder , and also text there boss when they arrived and when they were leaving. that then changed , to they had to ring there work when arrived , and ca...
As many will know mum and i love our smart meter, we switched from Scottish and southern energy to British gas duel fuel and saved £60 a week in top up. BUT ,,,,,, British gas inform us we are already on the cheapest tariff available on smart meter , with the price cap. and for gas and electric we a...
i have asked time and time again , when they supposedly take control in 2021 of carers allowance .. will we get what we currently get from the UK gov , plus what we get from scottish gov. one woman looked at me and said "" being completely honest with you , i have no idea "" . an other asked me how ...
in regards to SNP ,, it is because they were granted powers of some benefits back in 2014. and then like a spoiled little brat cried and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried for said powers. they were given the powers , and have now delayed taking control of those powers for over 3 yrs , an...
the last time i had dental work through NHS ( in scotland ) . i was surprised by all the complete rubbish BS the dentist has to go through . posters up regarding cuts to the NHS dentists as work is done through private companies from money through NHS. and it was then explained to me , for the job t...
i have to say just one thing.. as a male carer , the last thing i want , is friendship / dating a female carer. its bad enough being a carer to start with , last thing i want is to be in a relationship with an other carer. i want a life as far away as possible . one of my sisters recently said i can...