[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I would ask the macmillan nurses about continuing health care for your parents especially for your mum. The have a wealth of knowledge and information about what you can claim
Yes, that’s what I thought I’ve had the pre assessment sent to me and have made notes on it. I will arm myself with that when we go in
Yes I think it may have been a pre assessment checklist prior to CHC. We are going on Thursday as a family. I fail to see she did this assessment after knowing him for only 2weeks. She also failed to have a family representation to advocate on behalf of my FIL . Also he wasn’t involved either. Not t...
The nurse at the care home has said she has done an assessment and that he wouldn’t qualify for CHC funding. I’m a little bit miffed as she has no power to say that. I have asked her to send me the assessment
Go for it if that’s what you want to do. You are never to old
Thanks for the help.
How do I do that
My father in law has just been admitted to a care home because he was unable to look after himself in his retirement village with care 4times daily. He has Parkinson’s , Parkinson’s dementia and alhzeimers. They are now doing the assessment for CHC funding which we probably be rejected. Has anyone h...
Thanks for the replies. We took him to a residential home this PM but they won’t accept him due to his mobility. I didn’t realise how bad his mobility is. He needed two of us to transfer to chair. He can hardly walk and it’s obvious that he can’t stay in his retirement village. He pays for care 4 ti...
Hi. We are the process of moving my father in law into a care home. At present he is living in a retirement village with care 4 times a day. In May he fell and fractured his hip, had it operated on and was then sent to rehab for 6 weeks to get intense physio and improve his mobility n h s funded. Th...